• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paul Masterson

• Orville

• rcraig

• yundy1

Hi Paul,   
I'm brand new and just getting 2 faces up, basic 16 channels 8 each, simple LED lights.

I'd love to see this sequence if you'll kindly share.

michaelrrhodes@gmail.com

I promise I will not share, sell, trade, claim, or do anything with your property other than just use it in my personal show, on my house to entertain my boys.

Thank you

36 minutes ago, Rhizzlebop said:

Hi Paul,   
I'm brand new and just getting 2 faces up, basic 16 channels 8 each, simple LED lights.

I'd love to see this sequence if you'll kindly share.

michaelrrhodes@gmail.com

I promise I will not share, sell, trade, claim, or do anything with your property other than just use it in my personal show, on my house to entertain my boys.

Thank you

I know we have spoken , these faces are not for your regular LED light faces. These are for the LOR RGB Singing quartet that have only 4 mouth movements. Just wanted to let you know.

JR

Edited by dibblejr

I would love a copy as well please to wheeliegirlal25@yahoo.com

Edited by The Turpin Lights On Church Street

On 11/15/2020 at 10:04 AM, dibblejr said:

I know we have spoken , these faces are not for your regular LED light faces. These are for the LOR RGB Singing quartet that have only 4 mouth movements. Just wanted to let you know.

JR

Thanks JR, I'll try to make this clearer in the title in the future. I've tried to take the time to convert the other forms of "faces" to the LOR trees I have and it just is not worth the time and effort. Much quicker doing it from scratch :).

Et all, I will send out the files shortly.  I'm hard at work on "Into the unknown" by Panic at the Disco and it is taking me a bit longer than expected so I have been in lockdown mode racing to finish it. Expect them sent within the coming days.

Thanks all

Sent to all, apologies for the delay. Into the unknown by Panic at the Disco is also available via the link sent. Enjoy....

"I would like a copy sent to glivingston.doc@gmail.com 

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Much appreciated

On 10/25/2020 at 3:18 PM, Paul Masterson said:

@Golfer - sent

Hi Paul late comer here is it still possible to get the tress for Holly Jolly Christmas?

Thanks in Advance.

carlos.barreto@sbcglobal.net 

• 2 months later...

I would love to add some singing faces to that song. 

Daryl.Travis@hotmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

• 4 weeks later...

I would love your singing trees for that song.

hurdd@hotmail.com

Thanks for the giving!

-Daryl

• 1 month later...

I would like a copy sent to lanopie@xplornet.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Thank you

• 5 months later...

Paul,

Ordered some singing tree faces - 2 - for Christmas this year 2021 and just learning about RGB pixels.  Searched the forum for some help and see you have been offering your sequences to those that are interested.

I would greatly appreciate a copy of Holly Jolly Christmas and any others for singing faces you will be kind enough to share.  I too will not sell or share and will be glad to give you the credit for the work. 

Thank you -

jimfitz76@gmail.com

If still available I would like a copy sent to rnolan@mindspring.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Vwey much appreciated

Hi Paul I would love into the unknown panic at the disco singing faces if you have it still. Zackthesnake@gmail.com

ive never used someone’s sequences so not sure how this works

I would be very thankful if you're willing to share this. I've got about 32 channels LOR and multiple pixel trees/archways. 
Lastbaker@Gmail.com 

Thank you in advance!

• 3 weeks later...

@Paul Masterson

I would love a copy and just getting started too. I would also love to give back at some point and plan on it,

kevin.t.may@icloud.com

Thank you!

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

I would appreciate a copy of the singing trees please!  

sshirey05@yahoo.com

Thank you!

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share"