Light-O-Rama Forums

SHARING: Holly Jolly Christmas LOR singing trees

Paul Masterson

GIVING BACK

This community has done a lot to help me get on my feet and running year after year. I will start posting some LOR Faces that hopefully others can use (trust, I am far from a professional 🤪 ). This is for Burl Ives A Holly Jolly Christmas and include Elden and Felix (though they can be used for any of the singing trees from LOR).

Please note: This sequence is only the singing trees and it is only in LMS. Let me know if you are interested...

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paul Masterson

• Orville

• rcraig

• yundy1

ALways looking for new stuff.  WOuld love to take a look.  I will not share and know that property is yours not mine!

Email to wernimontbrian@gmail.com

Thanks

Brian

I'd love to get a copy as well.  I'll send you my e-mail where to send it in a PM here.    I promise not to sell, claim, modify or change your sequence, it is your intellectual property.

I only have 2 singing trees, I have Elden and Zuzu.   So this should be interesting being a male vocalists.  Guess I'll have to keep Zuzu's ribbon dark on this song since she's going to be filling in for a male singer. LOL

On 10/25/2020 at 10:28 AM, Paul Masterson said:

GIVING BACK

This community has done a lot to help me get on my feet and running year after year. I will start posting some LOR Faces that hopefully others can use (trust, I am far from a professional 🤪 ). This is for Burl Ives A Holly Jolly Christmas and include Elden and Felix (though they can be used for any of the singing trees from LOR).

Please note: This sequence is only the singing trees and it is only in LMS. Let me know if you are interested...

Could I get a copy? I am looking to add some of the classics to my show this year.  Please and Thank You.

frostyfamily@comcast.net

On 10/25/2020 at 4:18 PM, Paul Masterson said:

@Golfer - sent

Checked my e-mail, hasn't shown up yet.  I checked my junk/spam folder, wasn't there.  Might have to try re-sending it.   Don't know why it didn't show up.  Usually when someone replies sent, I have it waiting.  But looked through all my e-mail folders and nothing.

Hi all. I resent the links to everyone. Please let me know if you do not receive the emails or the link does not work. I hope to be adding more Singing Trees to the Dropbox link after Saturday.

Hi I have 4  Lor faces

I would like a copy sent to nanny5@aussie4ever.com
I appreciate the Efforts /personal  Hours required to produce these and
I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Thanks in Advance Sandra

I would love a copy. Just getting ready to purchase some off these singing trees.  I would like a copy sent to jstur23@aol.com . "I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share". Thank you

Thanks,

Joey

On 10/28/2020 at 12:25 PM, Paul Masterson said:

Hi all. I resent the links to everyone. Please let me know if you do not receive the emails or the link does not work. I hope to be adding more Singing Trees to the Dropbox link after Saturday.

For some reason Outlook is apparently blocking e-mails from folks.   I don't know why, this is the 2nd time I've had this issue with this.  But I still haven't received the lms file to date. :(

I would love to try and use it! craignord70@hotmail.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Edited by rcraig

I would like a copy please and thank you. hbtaylor0927@gmail.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Edited by hbtaylor0927

Copy please!  chris.deboard@outlook.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

I would love a copy.

craignord70@hotmai.com

thank you!

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

Edited by rcraig

On 10/25/2020 at 11:28 PM, Paul Masterson said:

GIVING BACK

Received Thank you very Nice 🤩 Sandra

• 2 weeks later...

Paul,

Would be great to get a copy of the singing trees. I am just getting into them and have a few and would love to add this to my show. Email is giggly_jam@hotmail.com  Thanks in advance  

James