Light-O-Rama Forums

Shared sequence

Daniels Halloween house

Hello. I've commented on a few post for sequences as they looked to just ask not to share, just send your info. I havent heard back from anyone. Am I missing something? Would love to add a few new sequences for 🎃 and update 🎄 

11 minutes ago, Daniels Halloween house said:

Hello. I've commented on a few post for sequences as they looked to just ask not to share, just send your info. I havent heard back from anyone. Am I missing something? Would love to add a few new sequences for 🎃 and update 🎄 

Give them a little extra time.   October starts becoming the busy season for many of the folks here on the forums, including the LOR folks as well.  So it may take them a little longer than usual to see your request and get back to you. 

But eventually they'll get back to you, just starting at this time of year, we're all busy with updating and making changes or adding new sequences, getting our shows finalized, etc. 

Just be a little more patient, I've not ever seen any of the folks that share sequences not get back with anyone here.

• Thanks 1

O i agree. Im updating and writing as well. Ill be sharing some of my 100 different tracks I've designed as well after the season... maybe add one or two soon.. I just thought maybe I was missing something since I'm a oldie but new to the forum

Edited by Daniels Halloween house

9 minutes ago, Daniels Halloween house said:

O i agree. Im updating and writing as well. Ill be sharing some of my 100 different tracks I've designed as well after the season... maybe add one or two soon.. I just thought maybe I was missing something since I'm a oldie but new to the forum

Sometimes during this time it might get so quiet in here you thought everyone done died and went to the great beyond. LOL

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Daniels Halloween house said:

Its that time of year. I did put a disclaimer thread up and I know you are referring in part to me. This is a very busy time of year for those of us that share our sequences. Compiled with the number of request we get through threads, PMs, emails, my online classes some people who show up last minute may or may not get anything. They are answered in order. I do a really large Halloween and Christmas show. 

some people will not receive sequences, its not that we are not trying but it takes longer than you think to fulfill sequence requests, set props up, get the show put together.

For Halloween sequences your best time to get them are January through Aug and for Christmas any time before Nov. Mid Sept is my Halloween setup start and I am sequencing for my show that entire time up to Halloween. 

Then there is take down of non Christmas props which isn't really that bad but still takes time.

I was out all day after another member helping me troubleshoot some problems I am having.. Then during more prop setup I paid it forward by helping two other members that called me and I never say no. I just walked in my house about 30 mins ago. This is almost daily this time of year. I truly like helping others when and where I can.

James and I try to accommodate everyone (if you receive a sequence from James it includes my faces) however some late requesters will not get their requests filled in time. I could spend 3 hours per night just sending out sequences, I used to be able to do this but with Covid, my boys home schooling and various issues just no time to do that now.

So don't take it personal, the request you see here on the forums in a small fraction of what we actually receive.

I almost forgot to mention the people  that sell, attempt to sell and share sequences that make us always discuss the stop sharing business. A few bad apples have soured the seeds, that is why we no longer share new sequences. 

JR 

Edited by dibblejr

• The topic was locked