Light-O-Rama Forums

Anyone interested in sharing sequences to a shared Onedrive or Drive link so it's easily downloadable?

DLTSLC

We got our lightshow up later than usual because, well life.  I was hoping to get new songs this year but couldn't get to them.  If this is permissible, I'm happy to share some of mine if others have a similar setup and want to share what they have as well.  We'll all agree not to sell, license, etc. our files just mutually share for our own personal use.  I have 3 talking faces with the 7 channels (2 for the eyes, O, E, Top/Mid/Bottom mouth) as well as vertical and horizontal CCRs along the roof lines and several spot lights.  The setup is very similar to Cracker's original house since he and I collaborated quite a bit in the beginning.  I have Uptown Funk and What Makes You Beautiful I programmed myself.

I'm looking for Ghostbusters, Monster Mash, and any good Halloween song to add to the show.

Thanks so much!!! :D :D

Edited by DLTSLC
Typos

Just remember, you can't share audio files.

If you link it here, and there is audio in the shared locations, then your posts will be removed.

• The topic was locked