Light-O-Rama Forums

Issues connecting to Holiday Coro controller

agent0810

In my network preferences i have the DMX universe set to use E1.31 and i am specifying the ip of the controller, left the default port.  When i click the Find/Configure Pixcon16 it doesnt find anything. Not sure what i am doing wrong. i am also completely new to this so i  could be in the wrong place. i also think i need to "disable" or "turn off" the com ports since i have no intention of using them. Thank you in advance for any help.

The "Find/Configure Pixcon16" button is only for Light-O-Rama PixCon16 controllers. It is not needed when using the Holiday Coro controller. Go to the Holiday Coro web site to find instructions for configuring their controllers. The DMX universe numbers you configure on their controller must match the DMX universes you configure in Network Preferences. Configuring the IP address of the controller and leaving the default port is generally the right idea.

If you are using E1.31 only, then yes, you will want to disable any comm ports configured on the LOR tab in Network Preferences.

Matt