Light-O-Rama Forums

Controllers and Lights for sale

edepinet

I have 4 1602W controllers for sale. I just turned 70 and got tired of the climbing and stringing. They are at Bowling Green Ohio.  I am asking $175.00 per controller. I also have 1CTB16PC I will sell for $150.00.   Buy all the controllers for $750.00. If I have to ship you will pay for shipping expense.

I have about 7500 warm white lights M5 for sale at $4.00 a string.  3000 blue M5. 800 C6 Green and 800 Red lights. 2500 M5 Reds. Buy all the lights for $3.50 a String.

Email me if you have and questions.

I so wish you had posted this a couple weeks ago. I'm in Toledo and I've spent the last few weeks buying this year's lights and grabbing that last couple controllers I needed. Much prefer buying local.

My wife would shoot me if I bought another controller. Any of them Gen3?

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, LaughsBrightly said:

My wife would shoot me if I bought another controller. Any of them Gen3?

HAHAHA I KNOW THE FEEELING!

On 10/7/2020 at 7:08 PM, edepinet said:

I have 4 1602W controllers for sale. I just turned 70 and got tired of the climbing and stringing. They are at Bowling Green Ohio.  I am asking $175.00 per controller. I also have 1CTB16PC I will sell for $150.00.   Buy all the controllers for $750.00. If I have to ship you will pay for shipping expense.

I have about 7500 warm white lights M5 for sale at $4.00 a string.  3000 blue M5. 800 C6 Green and 800 Red lights. 2500 M5 Reds. Buy all the lights for $3.50 a String.

Email me if you have and questions.

How many lights per string make up a string of lights? Thanks

10 hours ago, edepinet said:

no generation 3

1602W

Thanks for the reply. Always hate to see it when a show goes dark, but I hope you can find good homes for everything. 

10 hours ago, edepinet said:

My son had a big display in Bowling Green and he said he knew a lot to Toledo displayers.

Lights on Hull Prairie?

• The topic was locked