Light-O-Rama Forums

Adding music to sequence.

Dave Plummer

So i've been using LOR for about 10 years for animation and control only.   I have been using a Media Player playlist to broadcast music and a blurb that we record every year about our display.    This year I am adding the singing bulbs to my display and have the music set in the 4 song sequences.   I plan on running one every hour with my original 30 minute sequence running in between it.  I would like to play music and my recorded bit through that 30 minute sequence, but from what I can see I can only tie 1 song to a sequence.  I usually play a song, then my recording/song/recording, etc......    Any suggestions as to how to accomplish this?

Convert the long sequence to a musical sequence and use an audio editor like Audacity to string the audio segments into a 30 min file.

You will have to create a blank musical sequence, copy and paste the content and apply the long music file. Since it is not synchronized the timing wont matter.

It's that or break the animation into segments and save as separate files and apply the songs to the segments.

Edited by PhilMassey

Thanks I already copied the file and converted to a musical sequence. I figured I’d have to create 1 audio file for it.  I’ll look into audacity or something similar