Light-O-Rama Forums

My Singing Face Sequences

dibblejr

To those of you who have been requesting my Halloween faces, please ask James Morris. My faces are included with his sequences.

My internet is just un reliable and this seems to be the only times I am able to get on and it is intermittent at best.

Spectrum is working on it but its been like this since a car hit the transfer or sub box about a month ago so I am not relying on them to have it fixed any time soon.

Hopefully it will get fixed before Christmas.

My apology and happy lighting.

Of course the same rules apply. James will not share if you are on the not so nice list.

JR

• 2 weeks later...

For those of you requesting my singing faces sequences, please read above.

More than likely there will be no more Halloween sequences sent. I just dont have time to sit around all day and night awaiting good enough internet service to send any out.

Even though I am on about this time every night it is not enough time to get in to the swing of things.

I know some of you have requested a bunch of sequences, this is not a good time to do that. The time to do that is well before the holidays arrive.

JR

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/21/2020 at 12:44 AM, dibblejr said:

For those of you requesting my singing faces sequences, please read above.

More than likely there will be no more Halloween sequences sent. I just dont have time to sit around all day and night awaiting good enough internet service to send any out.

Even though I am on about this time every night it is not enough time to get in to the swing of things.

I know some of you have requested a bunch of sequences, this is not a good time to do that. The time to do that is well before the holidays arrive.

JR

Hi, I saw this post here while browsing to kindly ask for a few sequences.  I know you're busy, and honestly, I don't yet know HOW busy you are as I've not been down this road before.  However, I'm looking to get a few sequences and if you'd be so kind as to share me a few popular ones, I'll do my very best to get the song to match it, and get it up for my boys to enjoy this year on my 2 face 16 channel basic setup.   I promise to not sell share change or claim right to anything shared to me.  I'll just do my best to use it correctly on my house.

I asked one person for tMr Grinch, and a couple others i can name would be jingle bell rock,  Baby its cold outside,  and well , anything you're kindly willing to share.  I'm not picky.

Thank you

My email is michaelrrhodes@gmail.com

• The topic was locked