Light-O-Rama Forums

A few Requested Songs... Mainly Gene Autry Songs with Faces

imapilot

Hey guys. After 9 years, I've finally added singing faces (3 total, including a 6' frosty), and am looking to see if anyone has a few different Gene Autry songs they could share.  Mainly the voices. I'm "pretty good" with the song side, but voices are new and work just got crazy for me, so I dont have as much time as I wanted to add a few new songs things year.

If anyone has of the following Gene Autry's songs, I'd love it. Promise wont sell or do anything with the songs outside mashing them into my shows.

Jingle Bells
Frosty
Rudolph
Here Comes Santa Claus
Up on the House Top

I can be emailed at CoppellDad38@gmail.com

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/5/2020 at 8:23 PM, imapilot said:

Hey guys. After 9 years, I've finally added singing faces (3 total, including a 6' frosty), and am looking to see if anyone has a few different Gene Autry songs they could share.  Mainly the voices. I'm "pretty good" with the song side, but voices are new and work just got crazy for me, so I dont have as much time as I wanted to add a few new songs things year.

If anyone has of the following Gene Autry's songs, I'd love it. Promise wont sell or do anything with the songs outside mashing them into my shows.

Jingle Bells
Frosty
Rudolph
Here Comes Santa Claus
Up on the House Top

I can be emailed at CoppellDad38@gmail.com

Thanks!

Please search for my singing faces. I have all of them but they must be requested in my threads with the correct statement.

They will be filled after Halloween

JR

• The topic was locked