Light-O-Rama Forums

No sound

z3r0x

New to all this. Ran my first show yesterday and it ran fine. Today hooked up audio via a Stereo Amp and it plays music via the PC the show playing via the scheduler has no audio. Using my cheap PC speakers will play the audio. 

Also i can play the audio manually via the sequencer. I checked the mixer and LOR is not muted and is at full voume... 

Any Ideas? 

The audio path is the same however you play the show. Are you sure the schedule is calling the right show file, and the right sequences are in the show.

Play the show as a show on demand and see what happens 

Open the status log window and see what it says while the show plays.

So I dont have the ability yo play shows on demand - I dont have that license. I can test the sequence via the sequencer and it DOES play the audio. But the show wont play. It DID play via the PC speakers. But hooked up to the stero receiver it does not. Normal PC music DOES play fine though. 

5 minutes ago, PhilMassey said:

The audio path is the same however you play the show. Are you sure the schedule is calling the right show file, and the right sequences are in the show. 

Play the show as a show on demand and see what happens 

Open the status log window and see what it says while the show plays.

This is the output for the test show - 

8:31:00 PM: Checking S5 sequence: C:\Users\Desktop\Documents\Light-O-Rama\Sequences\Pitt Bull and Christina Aguilera-Feel This Moment - FINAL.loredit
8:31:01 PM: Loading compressed sequence: C:\Users\Desktop\Documents\Light-O-Rama\LORInternal\Playback\L\Pitt Bull and Christina Aguilera-Feel This Moment - FINAL.0000.31.play.lms.lcs
8:31:01 PM: Starting Animation: C:\Users\Desktop\Documents\Light-O-Rama\LORInternal\Playback\L\Pitt Bull and Christina Aguilera-Feel This Moment - FINAL.0000.31.play.lms.lcs
8:32:21 PM: Immediate shutdown requested
8:32:21 PM: Show Player shutting down

Notice the log says Starting Animation.

You created the show in the Animation tab which is for sequences with no music.

Look in the show editor and use the Musical tab to create the show.

• The topic was locked