Light-O-Rama Forums

Question about WOW lights sequences

JD.

I am thinking about biting the bullet on two sequences from Wowlights.com, but before I do can someone that has purchased them before tell me if I can change the circuits on them?  I already have a sequences set up and don't want to have to redo the ones I have to make theirs work for me. 

I LOVE WOWLIGHTS!  Yes, you can modify the sequence to whatever you want.  I actually open their sequence, and copy lines from theirs to different lines of mine.  

The only thing I don't like about their sequences is that they use fixed length time slices.  Other than that, everything they do is top notch.  You can't go wrong with them.

Awesome, thanks for the quick reply. I think will do it then.  At least one to try it out then go crazy from there maybe.

2 hours ago, JD. said:

Awesome, thanks for the quick reply. I think will do it then.  At least one to try it out then go crazy from there maybe.

LOR also sells sequences that you can copy paste.

JR

The wow lights are great. I use them.  I have rgb roof outlines and floods and they have lots of fun sequences.  I do t have faces or a pixel tree.  I wish the lor store would do more regular rgb ccr and ccb sequences.  

• The topic was locked