Light-O-Rama Forums

Request Singing Faces- Rudolph and Frosty the Snowman

asl9622

If anyone has singing tree sequence, it will be greatly appreciated. I am using normal mini bulbs but am more than happy to convert the channels if LED. Thanks! Email is asl9622@outlook.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share. 

4 hours ago, asl9622 said:

If anyone has singing tree sequence, it will be greatly appreciated. I am using normal mini bulbs but am more than happy to convert the channels if LED. Thanks! Email is asl9622@outlook.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share. 

They are there, I have them listed but you must reply within the thread and post the appropriate reply.

Also, it is busy now so it wont get sent until after Halloween, if you request it.

JR

2 hours ago, asl9622 said:

Sorry, I did request. Just didn't know how long the process takes. 

If James Morris happens to see it in the requests he will fill it, all of the face sequences I have done are included in his packets.

JR

• 2 weeks later...

When you get a chance would like to experiment with them as a new add for 2020.  THANKS

Email is wernimontbrian@gmail.com

• The topic was locked