Light-O-Rama Forums

Sharing "Let There Be Peace" By Carrie Underwood LMS (download link only Read the Post First

GriswoldStyle

DOWNLOAD LINK will be in the post!

I did what I could with this song. It fits my display and you can use sections of it to work with yours. I am sharing as a FREE share for the lor community only.

Do not sell or share this sequence outside of LOR. I have yet to see one out there for this song as it just released a few days ago.

My display includes 5 ac controllers, 8 rgb floods, 4 pixel arches, 8 dumb rgb mini trees. ac controllers focuses on house, yard, chases, arches and fence, 5 channel chase fire sticks with 3 channel star burst, trim flash icicles, and other sections.

This does NOT include pixel tree or singing faces. This is basically the background beats and sound effects. This is LMS only.

Please note I used the 8 spiral tree channels for the piano. I lost concentration on the piano. So if you finish the section, Please share back. My ears just cant focus on the background piano.If you add to it, Please be kind and share back what you added that I missed.  Again, This is a free share for the community. All I ask is if you download it, Show your appreciation and please do not sell.

Here is the download direct link. I uploaded it to google drive.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1m5G_ECTISBCGJvfCX74JklEuGjVR4Pku/view?usp=sharing

You can download it directly from that link.

Here is the link for matching audio that was used.

22 hours ago, dibblejr said:

GriswoldStyle - I will shoot you the faces once I get Halloween going.

JR

No worries man. Just wanted to try to give back to the community. I'm sure closer to Christmas once the official album releases, this one will be more popular. 

3 minutes ago, GriswoldStyle said:

No worries man. Just wanted to try to give back to the community. I'm sure closer to Christmas once the official album releases, this one will be more popular. 

Wont be soon, seems as though the Pre Order was a little misleading and their is no "instant grat download" The Official site clearly states there was and that is why the wife pre ordered. It was sup to be a gift for preordering the album.

She emailed inquiring and received a reply today saying there is no "instand download". The wife then sent them a picture of the site, no reply yet.  LOL

It may be a while, I only do faces for purchased stuff unless its some sort of mashup or custom song like yours.

JR

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/31/2020 at 9:20 PM, dibblejr said:

Wont be soon, seems as though the Pre Order was a little misleading and their is no "instant grat download" The Official site clearly states there was and that is why the wife pre ordered. It was sup to be a gift for preordering the album.

She emailed inquiring and received a reply today saying there is no "instand download". The wife then sent them a picture of the site, no reply yet.  LOL

It may be a while, I only do faces for purchased stuff unless its some sort of mashup or custom song like yours.

JR

No problem :) I have a few set aside hoping to get done but if not there is always next year. I spent the last 2 days building my singing angel. I wanted something different this year besides the pixel tree. I am so glad I got help with sequences this year. It has just been so much stress on us I truly needed this motivation to light a fire under me to never give up and focus on the good things in life.

3 hours ago, GriswoldStyle said:

No problem :) I have a few set aside hoping to get done but if not there is always next year. I spent the last 2 days building my singing angel. I wanted something different this year besides the pixel tree. I am so glad I got help with sequences this year. It has just been so much stress on us I truly needed this motivation to light a fire under me to never give up and focus on the good things in life.

I actually found the music on Amazon. The Underwood web team sent me a link so I have it

i will get this out as soon as Halloween is up and running

JR

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, jlamsucpe said:

Anybody done the faces for this one yet?

You have to wait for Halloween to settle. As mentioned above. Halloween was up and running today aftet being messed up by the storm.

If you want a copy please think about some parts to share. Going sharing only from here on out for my faces.

Some of us do Halloween shows and that has priority. Gotta let the candy melt a little.

Anyone who would like a copy please present something to share. That’s all I ask and it’s not very difficult. 

Once I complete it I will post it in the Sharing forum - for share.

JR

• Like 1

4 hours ago, dibblejr said:

You have to wait for Halloween to settle. As mentioned above. Halloween was up and running today aftet being messed up by the storm.

So happy to hear that you got it back up and running. You actually came up in a conversation yesterday that my wife and I had about how 2020 s hit a lot of good people really hard. Was telling her about the setbacks you had with the computer issues and then the storm. Very happy to hear you didn't let it not you down you kept fighting till the end and still had your show running last night.

I have noticed not very many people are sharing on here lately. I look at it this way if somebody's helping me the least I can do is offer to send them back the parts I did with their sequence in case they want to use something that I did differently than them. You know me man, anything I do I have no problem sharing back with whoever helped me out in the first place. If you need anything at all I will happily send what I've done your way. After all you and James are the ones who have helped me over the years to get me to where I am now. Again, so glad to hear you didn't let 2020 ruin your show. Stay safe brother

On 11/1/2020 at 5:52 AM, GriswoldStyle said:

So happy to hear that you got it back up and running. You actually came up in a conversation yesterday that my wife and I had about how 2020 s hit a lot of good people really hard. Was telling her about the setbacks you had with the computer issues and then the storm. Very happy to hear you didn't let it not you down you kept fighting till the end and still had your show running last night.

I have noticed not very many people are sharing on here lately. I look at it this way if somebody's helping me the least I can do is offer to send them back the parts I did with their sequence in case they want to use something that I did differently than them. You know me man, anything I do I have no problem sharing back with whoever helped me out in the first place. If you need anything at all I will happily send what I've done your way. After all you and James are the ones who have helped me over the years to get me to where I am now. Again, so glad to hear you didn't let 2020 ruin your show. Stay safe brother

Thank you, I did send you the Peace on earth Faces

I will gladly accept any parts you do.

Ive got a couple priorities to do before I can get on the GW 2020 Mix but rest assured it will be sequenced.

JR

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, dibblejr said:

Thank you, I did send you the Peace on earth Faces

I will gladly accept any parts you do.

Ive got a couple priorities to do before I can get on the GW 2020 Mix but rest assured it will be sequenced.

JR

Thanks man. I just saw the preview you texted me. That came out freaking AWESOME I just woke up at 1:45am so it was too late to text you back. Apparently putting in three 11 hour days working on the Christmas setup finally did a number to me. I came in, I ate dinner took a shower  and I went to bed earlier than I have gone in many many years (before 9pm) I normally am up til midnight but my grandson was out with his mom so I had a break from grandpa daycare lol. I will  forward you what I tweeked with the RGB elements as well later today. I already shared the normal version but I always go back and tweek my personal version to keep it slightly different.

Thanks again man. I truly appreciate you doing this. Don't let a few bad apples ruin the joy you found in this hobby. Most of us do truly appreciate everything you do for the community. I know I wouldn't have gotten this far in the hobby had you not have been here to help guide me along the way.

Edited by GriswoldStyle

• The topic was locked