Light-O-Rama Forums

Crosshatched Rows in New Musical Sequence in 5.5

PhilMassey

I may have discovered an issue with 5.5 concerning crosshatched rows and Channel Level in a new blank musical sequence.

If I create a new Musical sequence using my current Preview everything loads correctly and there are no errors.

My Grid View at this point only contains Show All Group, so I Import my current Grid View to get my groups back. This Grid View imports fine into my existing sequences in S5 5.5

The Groups all import properly EXCEPT all my Channel Level props are crosshatched in both Show All and the Grid Groups, a lot of rows.

If I right click on one of the items it shows an option to Remove Channel  Level, inferring that it is already enabled.

I right click and remove then re enable Channel Level and the crosshatch disappears and I can access the row normally.

I would have to do this for each item, many, many, times before I could use the sequence.

This did not happen the last time I created a new blank sequence a few weeks ago.

I have a workaround as I have a blank sequence saved with the Grid Groups already in place which works fine. If I import the same Grid View on top it imports fine.

Screencap.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zu8apwq7l7eepuf/5.5 new sequence..jpg?dl=0

• Thanks 1

PhilMassey 

Did you figure out the problem? Cause I am having the same problem with my motion effect rows.

Thank You Kulpy

Matt is looking at my files, however it is not my motion rows that are crosshatch. It is my prop channels.

have you tried to enable channel level on prop to get it back? 
I’m not sure that you will get previous effects back that were there. But this should get the channel back with the crosshatches gone.

Edited by weigh2fast4u@yahoo.com

18 hours ago, PhilMassey said:

If I right click on one of the items it shows an option to Remove Channel  Level, inferring that it is already enabled.

18 hours ago, PhilMassey said:

I right click and remove then re enable Channel Level and the crosshatch disappears and I can access the row normally.

5.5.2, Confirm channel level issue fixed.

Also grid export now saves state of hidden groups and member props. Wooo whoo

Thanks Matt and  DevMike

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PhilMassey said:

5.5.2, Confirm channel level issue fixed.

Also grid export now saves state of hidden groups and member props. Wooo whoo

Thanks Matt and  DevMike

Pioneers of S5 hard at work.

Thanks for the info

JR