Light-O-Rama Forums

ISO of Hamilton sequences

CanelaLights

I have an analog display and ANY sequence to any song from the (clean) Hamilton soundtrack would be appreciated. There are two threads that are now closed from a few years back for the singing faces. Looking to add to our Christmas show, and will be for use in our display and I have the complete soundtrack and would only need the sequencing. Please send to CanelaLights@outlook.com.

11 minutes ago, CanelaLights said:

I have an analog display and ANY sequence to any song from the (clean) Hamilton soundtrack would be appreciated. There are two threads that are now closed from a few years back for the singing faces. Looking to add to our Christmas show, and will be for use in our display and I have the complete soundtrack and would only need the sequencing. Please send to CanelaLights@outlook.com.

Pretty sure I did a bunch of the faces by request. That was probably the closed thread.

You may want to look up the member in that thread and PM him and see 1- if he sequenced it and 2- if he would be willing to share

I do not think anyone has ever posted about Hamilton other that that person and now you.

I know my great friend James Morris didn't sequence it.

JR

• Thanks 1

Also, if you cant get the sequence you can always ask for the faces and copy paste the different parts to your sequence. At least youd have a start. I have given many people that advice and it works well for them as they learn to sequence 

JR

• The topic was locked