Light-O-Rama Forums

Now Sharing ~ Gasoline~ Kicking Harold ~Singing faces

dibblejr

As usual SELLERS please do not ask.  No more games here, no warning from me. You will just be reported to LOR staff since this is the only place I share. You will also be reported to ebay, paypal and receive emails from them requesting your work. By that time I have already done all of the homework for them.

Please do not share with other forum members or on any other sites and facebook groups, if they want the sequence they can ask. If anyone contacts you outside of this thread please let me know.

If you are caught sharing or selling you will receive a post within your request stating you are a seller or sharer for others to know, along with the other steps mentioned above.

Its simple – INTEGRITY and RESPECT.

If someone wants it they can ask here, that’s how we keep them free. I have time and friends that help me identify someone and then will simply purchase some sequences or ask for the shared copy. I look at the work, break out the original and send both to the powers, along with email or any other proof I have. Ebay and paypal work at putting a hold on the account (if being sold) refund me the $ that was made (if any) and then block the IP, bank accounts and cards used to sell and accept payments.

This will require you to copy and paste channels 5-8 differently so please pay attention to your channels. Mine are unique to assist me with sequencing. Channels 1-4 should be the same as the commercial sequences.

James will be adding the other props to this sequence and share once completed. This is faces only.

Do not forget the statement in your request or you will not receive a reply. " Please send a copy to (insert email address) I agree not to sell or share this on any public forum, other member of LOR or any websites. I understand that changing any part of the sequence does not make it mine to share or sell"

Music not included.

Song Info

Artist - Kicking Harold

Title - Gasoline

Album - Space Age Breakdown

Purchase Link ~  https://www.amazon.com/Gasoline/dp/B000Z7WFWE/ref=sr_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=kicking+harold&qid=1596640862&sr=8-3

If you need my word document on steps required to use this just ask. I try to remember all that have previously received it.

JR

Please send a copy to speedym@gmail.com I agree not to sell or share this on any public forum, other member of LOR or any websites. I understand that changing any part of the sequence does not make it mine to share or sell

Many Thanks

• 2 months later...
On 8/5/2020 at 11:02 AM, topdawg04 said:

I'd like a copy please? Indestructibletopdawg@gmail.com 

Sent, enjoy

Its been a while

JR

On 8/8/2020 at 10:24 PM, laredolights said:

Please send a copy to speedym@gmail.com I agree not to sell or share this on any public forum, other member of LOR or any websites. I understand that changing any part of the sequence does not make it mine to share or sell

Many Thanks

Sent enjoy, you too its been a while

Enjoy

JR

I would like a  copy of this sequence please?  hawk7@charter.net

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

• The topic was locked