Light-O-Rama Forums

Tracks Don't Move during Play

randallr

I've been putting all new stuff in tracks, now have imported into old channel file. Started working on first song using tracks in S2.

When I play a portion of sequence and stop where I want to edit, and scroll down several hundred lines through tracks, tracks that were in window haven't moved along.

I'm used to everything being lined up. I also notice that the scroll bars in individual tracks make then scroll across at a different rate, as their portion of the window is smaller.

Am I missing something, or is this track thing becoming a problem. I was pretty used to scrolling through 400 channels before...

Randall

Randall,

It has been my experience that tracks do not keep themselves aligned.

If I'm working on a sequence near the end, and I change to a track I haven't touched in a while, it will be in the last place that I left it.

That bugs me too. I'd like to see everything stay in sync. Or if there's a good reason that some people like it the current way, make it a program option.

-Tim

It is kinda annoying. The tracks move with each other if you use the manual scroll left or right.

A work around I have found is:

When you stop the play and you want to move to a different track and it be at the same time. Before you move to another track, click on the manual left/right slide 'block' (or whatever it is called) at the bottem. This lines all your tracks up to the same time.