Light-O-Rama Forums

s5 archived all my groups again... lost two songs.

weigh2fast4u@yahoo.com

WHAT CAUSES THIS.... I literally, open my computer, pull up a song That is completely done,, and it tells me my  groups are archived.... how do I fix this and what causes it??

I had these issues last year. LOR recently said they are aware of this and are working on getting it fixed. I am hoping we see a new release soon that fixes the issue.

9 hours ago, weigh2fast4u@yahoo.com said:

What did you do to fix it for last year?

If I remember correctly I placed the archived groups back into the sequence and copied and pasted from a copy of the sequences. I always saved a backup copy of the sequences.

I’m gonna have to do that...I save about every 20 seconds in a song. But I don’t have any copies of the same thing. they are just originals.

10 hours ago, weigh2fast4u@yahoo.com said:

I’m gonna have to do that...I save about every 20 seconds in a song. But I don’t have any copies of the same thing. they are just originals.

This happened to me lat year a week before my show was scheduled to start. I was scrambling to get it all worked out. I finally did but it was a pain. That was last November and it appears there still is not a fix for it. I did open a help ticket at that time. LOR recently said they are working on a fix. Lets hope we see a new release soon so nobody else will have to deal with the issue.