Light-O-Rama Forums

Sequence Editor - Play Speed

Guest guest

Guest guest

I would like to have very tight sequencing where the light events very closely match beats in the music. It would seem easier to me to use the PLAY -> SPEED -> 1/4 x or 1/2 x to slow things down so that the events could be placed very accurately. However, when I use that option, the music slows down and the little sweep line that shows where you are on the screen slows down but they no longer match.

Essentially, the sweep line is about 2.5 seconds behind the music. Am I using this feature incorrectly? If not, what purpose does the PLAY -> SPEED -> option serve?

Thanks, Roger.

Guest guest

Is your audio file an mp3 or a wav file. Some people including myself have had problems with using mp3's if you need it to be a wav file there is a free program on the net called switch that works pretty good

bob

Guest guest

Robert Cox wrote:

Is your audio file an mp3 or a wav file. Some people including myself have had problems with using mp3's if you need it to be a wav file there is a free program on the net called switch that works pretty good

bob

I use Adobe Acrobat to edit the audio files. I went back to the same song and saved the song as a '.WAV' file and it works like a charm.

Thanks for the help.

Roger.