Light-O-Rama Forums

Any Ideas

dodgertrue

I went to run a test last night and could get the show to run. In hardware utility, it shows that I'm connected to 2 CTB16D ver 4.01 controllers on comm port 4 like it always did. The ell shows that it is connected and LED 1 on the RF 4 is blinking once per second and LED 2 is dimly blinking twice per second like their supposed to.

Anyone with any ideas.

I didn't need to do anything to update anything here when I went to 2.0.16 in July did I?

I even unloaded the show from schedule editor and rebuilt it again in show editor.

Hmmm,

Sorry dodger, but I'm having trouble understanding the post, and the problem. Maybe you can add some more detail?

dodgertrue wrote:

I went to run a test last night and could get the show to run. In hardware utility, it shows that I'm connected to 2 CTB16D ver 4.01 controllers on comm port 4 like it always did. The ell shows that it is connected and LED 1 on the RF 4 is blinking once per second and LED 2 is dimly blinking twice per second like their supposed to.

Anyone with any ideas.

I didn't need to do anything to update anything here when I went to 2.0.16 in July did I?

I even unloaded the show from schedule editor and rebuilt it again in show editor.

Are you meaning to say that you could NOT get the show to run?

Steve

Guest wbottomley

dodgertrue wrote:

Yes. The lights in the controller stay on steady but nothing is happening.

Several things to check...

What comm port are you using? Is it the right one?

Check your connection to the controllers.

Are the controller id's set right?

Check your channel config.

Can you control the CTB's using the hardware utility? Can you control lights via sequence editor?

Sometime over the summer there was an update needed to actually control lights through 2008. Did you take this update?