Light-O-Rama Forums

Another Possible S5 Bug

dibblejr

I sent Matt a PM with my very bad cell phone 1:00 am video explaining and recreating the problem.

Copy paste

Its that simple.

Copy and pasting is not populating correctly. I had no problem with copy pasting during my Corona virus show but last night after spending far to much time constructing my singing tree during testing copying from one singing face sequence to another is not working. All values all equal- paste by cell 0.05.

It also is adding effects such as mouth movements where they don't exist like every .20 of a second LOL

Also just noticed it doesn't even copy the entire row as selected. My outline, eyes etc are all on but when pasted they disappear at times and only the mouth is there or nothing. 

Its not like I am a new guy trying this, its what I do for a living. LOL

Anyone else have this issue. I stopped at 2 am. Shut everything including computer down with hopes to restart this morning and maybe had dreamt it all. Nope, still same thing, it did however shift one movement over. 

Im hoping Matt has a fix. I have spent a lot of time over the last week, uninstalling, wiping, reinstalling S5 and every time there is something new to keep me alive.

TIA

JR

I have been trying to report some motion row copy paste and effects issues for a while now. It seems that any issues are falling on def ears at LOR.

Maybe they are related?

Edited by gsmith37064