Light-O-Rama Forums

Singing Face Class

dibblejr

Singing Face Zoom Class Day/ Time  

14 members have voted

1. 1. To best accomodate the most people I am asking for your input.

• Thursday 7:00 PM CT
    • Friday 6:00 PM CT
    • Saturday 12:00 PM CT
    • Saturday 6:00 PM CT

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/20/2020 at 04:45 AM

On 7/15/2020 at 8:23 AM, RouthHurwitz said:

Thank you.

Just sent you the email with the files and the link. It was actually a forward from a previous email. Let me know if you do not receive it. 

Reminder of class tomorrow Saturday July 18 @ 6 pm Central Time

Anyone not already signed up I will check periodically and send the materials required (minus the MP3) to your email.

Due to the wide variety of discussions  the class will no longer be recorded. It takes to much time to edit them .

JR

I would like to attend your next class and view the previous classes.  Thank you for all of your help over the years.

Scott

drvss1966@gmail.com

On 7/21/2020 at 9:32 PM, Rolltide1984 said:

I would like to attend your next class and view the previous classes.  Thank you for all of your help over the years.

Scott

drvss1966@gmail.com

Sent everything you will need except the MP3 mentioned in the first post.

Hope to see you there.

Reminder to everyone else about class tomorrow.

Any one that hasn't attended and wishes to attend  please reply here or PM me.

The classes are no longer recorded.

JR

To the regular attendees. Next Saturday  Aug 8 we will be having a bday party so we have a decision to make. Change the zoom class tp Friday night, early Saturday or take the weekend off and the next date would be 15 Aug.

Majority will rule on this one.

Thank you

JR

JR,

I would love to attend your meetings!  Could you send the info to me too or is too late?  
jerriholloway23@gmail.com

Thank you so much!

Well I haven't been on the forums for a while and totally missed this thread . Is this over now or is there any videos of it yet ? Thank you for all you do for us all JR  , Jessenlisa@gmail.com

Hey JR! Please add me to your list of attendees! I’d love to get all the info. kilburnb@mail.lcc.edu

On 7/27/2020 at 2:20 PM, Slowpoke said:

Well I haven't been on the forums for a while and totally missed this thread . Is this over now or is there any videos of it yet ? Thank you for all you do for us all JR  , Jessenlisa@gmail.com

Its still on going. I stopped recording since this is an open forum type class. To difficult to start and stop the recording while going off topic into other aspects of general sequencing.

Originally we was going to have a party this Saturday and I had announced postponing it or having it on Friday. Saturday is back on because one of my long time friends just tested today positive for covid.

If you wish to attend let me know. I will send you the files needed, though I think at this point se barely use the original sequence. Last weekend only my friend from Canada attended so I worked on a sequence for him. He has attended every class and has gotten more comfortable with the face sequencing.

Thank you for the thank you, hope to see you Saturday.

JR

Due to a recent event Saturday 8 Aug class is back on schedule. Party cancelled due to a great friend testing + for Covid. Not worth the risk.

Hope to see everyone there.

If you are new I will send out the files and class link tomorrow.

Thank you for your attendance and support.

* If you have any specific questions please write them down. If its about faces and S4 I probably have the answer. If its about S5 , I may have the answer but one thing is true, if I do not have it one of the other attendees may.

Saturday Aug 8 @ 6:00 pm CST, 1800 for military folks.

JR

JR, I tried joining the last time using the link you provided I kept getting host was in another meeting, so was never able to actually get in. Likely my not being the brightest bulb here.    I would like to try again, please will you send a fresh link to. J.ian.martin@hotmail.com?

Thank you!

Edited by scubanimal

3 hours ago, scubanimal said:

JR, I tried joining the last time using the link you provided I kept getting host was in another meeting, so was never able to actually get in. Likely my not being the brightest bulb here.    I would like to try again, please will you send a fresh link to. J.ian.martin@hotmail.com?

Thank you!

Actually that was a problem on my end, however I didn't get an email about you, I discovered the problem when it happened with Blair and I received an email saying he was waiting. I was in the class but no-one was there.

Apparently when I change the class name (added class #...) it used that link. I didn't know since i only changed the name.

The original link now works.

Also you should have my cell in the email I sent for any problems. This zoom thing is new to me but i am getting better at it.

My apologies, I will be testing the link tomorrow night and if it doesn't work will send out a new one. However last week we did get the class on the original link.

JR

On 7/26/2020 at 4:52 PM, jerrilyn said:

JR,

I would love to attend your meetings!  Could you send the info to me too or is too late?  
jerriholloway23@gmail.com

Thank you so much!

Sent all info required, hope to see you there

Its scheduled for an hour however we have never ended it that early and sometimes helping we ended at midnight. LOL

JR

On 7/27/2020 at 2:20 PM, Slowpoke said:

Its scheduled for an hour however we have never ended it that early and sometimes helping we ended at midnight. LOL

JR

On 7/30/2020 at 4:35 PM, LightingOnOsakuie said:

Hey JR! Please add me to your list of attendees! I’d love to get all the info. kilburnb@mail.lcc.edu

JR

On 7/30/2020 at 8:54 PM, scubanimal said:

Thank you!

JR

On 7/30/2020 at 4:35 PM, LightingOnOsakuie said:

I have seen you pop up on my screen several times but when I admit you disapear.

Just wanted to let you know

JR

1 minute ago, dibblejr said:

I have seen you pop up on my screen several times but when I admit you disapear.

Just wanted to let you know

JR

Yes, thank you. Was adjusting audio levels and testing a couple things... Will join in just a sec.