Light-O-Rama Forums

Singing Face Class

dibblejr

Singing Face Zoom Class Day/ Time  

14 members have voted

1. 1. To best accomodate the most people I am asking for your input.

• Thursday 7:00 PM CT
    • Friday 6:00 PM CT
    • Saturday 12:00 PM CT
    • Saturday 6:00 PM CT

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/20/2020 at 04:45 AM

Jr sent you my singing faces  sequence to have a look at  let  me know that you got it thank you Blair 

4 hours ago, dibblejr said:

For those that attended or those that are awaiting the video of the class, unfortunately something went wrong with the recording and Zoom is trying to see if they can assist me. But based on their Covid statement I am a low priority client.

I imagine the next class will happen long before I get this back if they can retrieve or fix it. Whatever they call it.

My apologies and hopefully the next one will save correctly. All of my other zoom videos are fine for school work.

Hope to see all that wish to attend this Saturdays class post here, email or pm me and I will get you a link. Please let me know if you didn't attend the first class and I will send you the files you will need. You will have to purchase the song linked in my original post.

Please include your email so I can send you the link to the next class.

Thank you

JR 

JR, can we use the same link from last weekend or will we need a new one? Keith

2 hours ago, Kapkirk said:

JR, can we use the same link from last weekend or will we need a new one? Keith

The same link should work. 

I think I learned how to view your screens. You just have to share your screen. Then I can see whos sleeping in class. LOL Told my wife I need a virtual eraser to virtually throw. Just kidding y'all.

JR

6 hours ago, sysco said:

Jr sent you my singing faces  sequence to have a look at  let  me know that you got it thank you Blair 

Received and replied

JR

Count me in for next class JR, same time same station?

-john

jwblazek@aol.com

1 hour ago, jwblazek said:

-john

jwblazek@aol.com

1 hour ago, jwblazek said:

-john

jwblazek@aol.com

Yes

Yes i will be there on saturday. here is my email matt.kurdziel@gmail.com  can you email me the file from the first class please

Looks like I found out about this too late. Any chance there's a video of the session posted somewhere?

39 minutes ago, Sullivan said:

Looks like I found out about this too late. Any chance there's a video of the session posted somewhere?

First video had problems and is being looked at.

There will be classes on Saturday at 6:00 pm Central Time

If you want in either post your email here or PM me. You will have a couple things to do before the class but doesn't take long. I have a file to send the new comer's. 

You must know your software well enough to be able to sequence. I say that only because it appears you have just joined the forums. Everything is covered in my opening post. Hope to see you there.

JR

When you say 2 computers, i assume 2 displays connected to 1 computer would also work, one to watch via Zoom and one to sequence on.  

15 minutes ago, TexasLights said:

When you say 2 computers, i assume 2 displays connected to 1 computer would also work, one to watch via Zoom and one to sequence on.  

That's what I did - well, one for zoom, and that left three for Sequencer...

14 minutes ago, TexasLights said:

Not sure whom you're asking, but if I state 2 computers, I mean 2 separate functioning systems independent of each other.   if I can get my 2nd one up and running, need to find a monitor and new mouse for it, but the 2nd system will be the one I install S5 on so I can start working with and learning it.

24 minutes ago, TexasLights said:

You really only need one computer and a source like your cell to communicate with. There is an app or I think my wife said the link will work on your mobile device. I thought I had corrected that.

JR

6 minutes ago, dibblejr said:

You really only need one computer and a source like your cell to communicate with. There is an app or I think my wife said the link will work on your mobile device. I thought I had corrected that.

JR

I looked through the comments to see if that was clarified but must have missed it.  It was kind of what i thought, but if you are doing screen sharing than that might be hard to see on a mobile device.   I think the question I was asking was if the intent is that you would be demonstrating and we would be following along doing the same thing at the same time.  A great way to learn since it is so much easier to remember having done it yourself than watch someone do it....

7 minutes ago, TexasLights said:

I looked through the comments to see if that was clarified but must have missed it.  It was kind of what i thought, but if you are doing screen sharing than that might be hard to see on a mobile device.   I think the question I was asking was if the intent is that you would be demonstrating and we would be following along doing the same thing at the same time.  A great way to learn since it is so much easier to remember having done it yourself than watch someone do it....

Yes, I send you some files and you have the song. We all sequence together and review periodically. At the Expo its easier because its done on the overhead screen and those that had laptops could follow along. This is a lot different and harder but its what we have these days. And doesn't cost a dime except for the song.

If I can get one person or more to learn my way, I can take a break. LOL

JR

Edited by dibblejr

I will be scrubbing this thread tonight looking for the new attendees that didn't attend last week. The same link should work, if it doesn't post here or PM me. 

I will also look at it tomorrow at 4:00 pm but after that you may get missed since I have to set everything up.

I look forward helping you learn how I sequence the 5 mouth movement sequences.

PM me your email if you wish to attend. Also please read the initial post , it has a link to the required song.

JR

5 hours ago, Dennis Laff said:

Jr I don’t have the link for Zoom can you send thanks Dennis

Getting ready to send as soon as I check this thread

See you tomorrow my friend

JR

I just scrubbed this thread for late additions to the class. Email going out now.

If you get the email and don't wish to attend just ignore it. Some of you wanted to attend the last one but didn't so I am including you just in case.

Please have the lcc loaded and turn on the first 4 rows of each face. This way we will all be in the same screen.

Anyone else who would like to attend please add your info here or PM or email me if you have my email. The cutoff time will be 4:00 pm Central time. The class will start a t 6:00pm Central. The waiting room is open so early birds can talk to one another. That worked out well and I didn't once use the mute button on my own.

We had a short period with a technical glitch/ user error but hopefully this time I remember to hit the "share audio from this computer".

Hope to meet some new friends tomorrow.

JR