Light-O-Rama Forums

Singing Face Class

dibblejr

Singing Face Zoom Class Day/ Time  

14 members have voted

1. 1. To best accomodate the most people I am asking for your input.

• Thursday 7:00 PM CT
    • Friday 6:00 PM CT
    • Saturday 12:00 PM CT
    • Saturday 6:00 PM CT

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/20/2020 at 04:45 AM

JR  Do you need the LPEPROP file (S5)  for Holiday Coro Singing Trees  if you do let me know i have them . Dennis

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Dennis Laff said:

JR  Do you need the LPEPROP file (S5)  for Holiday Coro Singing Trees  if you do let me know i have them . Dennis

I know Jim converted my original ones from 4 to 5 but that's been a couple of years. If you don't mind sending I will send them out to everyone needing them so they can build their grid/ preview before the class.

Thank you my friend.

JR

Saturday, 23 May  6:00 pm (1800) CST 

Will be the class date 

Anyone who will or expects to be in attendance feel free to send me a private message. Please include which LOR software version you have and I will send you the appropriate prop file and my channel config. 

S4 users will receive my S4 channel config it will have my animation in it (sorry they will be pumpkins) 

S5 users will receive my channel config and the LPEPROP file as my friend Dennis or Jim has provided for me.

More than likely I will send the link sometime Friday but you will receive other stuff as I receive your email info.

Please do not forget to follow the Amazon link and purchase the music file and run it through your fav editing program such as Audacity. Whether you do it or not its your decision but it will make your life easier sometime in the future.

We should have a good class and I can host it as long as I want. At the time of the thread creation I was on the free version. I upgraded so if anyone has time and wants to run over we can. For those that cant that's also understandable. If all goes as planned I will try to host one per week picking up where we left off until you are comfortable.

Most of all we can make new friends while maintaining a safe distance.

JR

26 minutes ago, dibblejr said:

I know Jim converted my original ones from 4 to 5 but that's been a couple of years. If you don't mind sending I will send them out to everyone needing them so they can build their grid/ preview before the class.

Thank you my friend.

JR

The ones that I sent you should pretty close match the ones Dennis has (unless he is a better artist than me - quite possible).

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, k6ccc said:

The ones that I sent you should pretty close match the ones Dennis has (unless he is a better artist than me - quite possible).

Don't any of us sleep, I heard it was highly over rated.

I am getting ready though. Long school teaching days, but the boys finish in 2 days. 

JR

8 hours ago, dibblejr said:

Don't any of us sleep, I heard it was highly over rated.

What is sleep?

Actually with the COVID lockdown, I am working from home a good part of the time, so I don't spend a couple hours commuting every day.  One of the results of that is that I am getting more sleep.

• Like 1

I'm on S4. Ver 4.4.4   Haven't been brave enough to install S5 yet, still don't know enough about it yet to be comfortable using it.

38 minutes ago, Orville said:

I'm on S4. Ver 4.4.4   Haven't been brave enough to install S5 yet, still don't know enough about it yet to be comfortable using it.

v5.4.2 is a good version to use. It still has some bugs with motion effects, but overall it's pretty good.

2 hours ago, k6ccc said:

What is sleep?

Actually with the COVID lockdown, I am working from home a good part of the time, so I don't spend a couple hours commuting every day.  One of the results of that is that I am getting more sleep.

Every day I say "going to bed at 11 tonight" forum history would tell the truth. LOL

I was doing good over the holidays went down hill after the school shut down March 9 and started setting up my Corona scaled down show. Haven't slept since. I asked James and Greg to help me create sequences for my Corona show, kept them up as well as Greg helping me set up S5.

Thanks to both of them.

JR

18 hours ago, Jetmech4aa said:

I would like to join also.

jetmech4aa@gmail.com

S4 or S5 - sending files out

thanks

JR

On 5/20/2020 at 3:46 PM, dibblejr said:

S4 or S5 - sending files out

thanks

JR

S4

thanks

9 minutes ago, Jetmech4aa said:

S4

thanks

Do you want them sent to your "aa" or "as" email address. See I still remember the frequent flyer customers email info?

JR

I believe I sent files to everyone. Please let me know, some of you that replied here to vote didn't send me an email address.

Any others that want in, its not to late. 

I will send the Class Invite Link out later this afternoon, so if you do want in just pm, email or submit your email address in this thread.

Look forward to a great class with great people tomorrow night.

JR

will this class help if I am wanting to start doing singing faces, but with LED minis and not pixels? very interested if so, but I don have pixels in my show at this time.

8 minutes ago, GrisWattsZ said:

will this class help if I am wanting to start doing singing faces, but with LED minis and not pixels? very interested if so, but I don have pixels in my show at this time.

Yes, this is for the mini lights (non RGB)

JR

3 hours ago, dibblejr said:

I believe I sent files to everyone. Please let me know, some of you that replied here to vote didn't send me an email address.

Any others that want in, its not to late. 

I will send the Class Invite Link out later this afternoon, so if you do want in just pm, email or submit your email address in this thread.

Look forward to a great class with great people tomorrow night.

JR

I wanted to attend but things came up.  Will this be recorded to view at a later time?

6 hours ago, 75redman said:

I wanted to attend but things came up.  Will this be recorded to view at a later time?

Yes, I will probably send link to those that attended or responded here Sunday

JR

On 5/19/2020 at 5:37 AM, Randy Martin said:

Jr. I would like in and learn from the Master.

Do I have your email? I cant seem to find you in my system? If not you can Pm me with it

Thanks

JR