Light-O-Rama Forums

Singing Face Class

dibblejr

Singing Face Zoom Class Day/ Time  

14 members have voted

1. 1. To best accomodate the most people I am asking for your input.

• Thursday 7:00 PM CT
    • Friday 6:00 PM CT
    • Saturday 12:00 PM CT
    • Saturday 6:00 PM CT

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/20/2020 at 04:45 AM

Hi There.. Dang I just found out about this, I would have liked to attend, any way to get a video of this session so I can watch it on my own.. 

Thanks and have a super great day !!!

Mike..

may i please join in the class on aug8 kfandrews2003@yahoo.com what song are you doing so i can download and run through audacity thanks for teaching this class

Hey JR! Please add me to your list of attendees! I’d love to get all the info.kfandrews2003@yahoo.com

My apologies to all but thanks you a computer SSD manufacturer and their clone partner I have no sequencing laptop so tomorrow’s class will be postponed until next Saturday.

My apologies, I have been trying to upgrade to a 2TB c drive and what took a total of 3 hours last year when I placed a 1tb for my c drive has taken 2 days and no hope in sight.

Gonna take me all day tomorrow to get my original drive installed and restored.

JR

• Sad 1

Gonna be another week everyone. My apologies but I am still recovering from the computer mess. I am gaining some headway but with 19000 files to relocate its taking some time. This was a major unforeseen problem. Also the reason why I do not like team viewer for screen sharing. Wish it could go back to the old way of just a telephone and a "guru" talking through it. Would have prevented this from happening.

On the plus side it appears all files are there, just not in folders.

You all enjoy some time off with the families pre children going back to school.

Sorry everyone.

JR

• 2 weeks later...

Class will resume tonight. 

6:00 PM Central Time

My computer is not 100% but its enough to help others.

If you haven't attended a class yet reply here or PM me for the link. If you have my email address feel free to email. The cutoff to receive the link will be 5:00 pm Central time.

Those that have attended have my cell # in the email. If you have a problem joining please call or text.

This class can go from 1 hour to 6 hours as it has in the past. Depends on attendees needs.

Due to the usual length of class and side conversations this class is no longer recorded. Sequencing faces are the main focus however a lot of other sequencing tips, tricks and tool usage is also discussed. 

It's a gentleman's class, muting is not used.

Hope to see some new and returning members join in. 

JR

2 hours ago, KenLytle said:

Can I please get a link to the class, and ty.
Kenlytle@gmail.com

Sent info and my cell #

JR

JR,

I would love to get into one of your classes.  If you could please let me know when you will be hosting one again, I would appreciate it!  Or if you have a link of the recording I could follow along on my own time.  hope4iahawks@gmail.com

Thanks 
Hope

19 hours ago, hope4ia said:

JR,

I would love to get into one of your classes.  If you could please let me know when you will be hosting one again, I would appreciate it!  Or if you have a link of the recording I could follow along on my own time.  hope4iahawks@gmail.com

Thanks 
Hope

This Saturday , 5 Sept at 6:00 PM Central Time will be the next class. I will send the info sometime Friday that way if more sign up I can consolidate the email.

I am trying to figure out the issue with the link every now and then i get a link error and members have to contact me. Its an easy but irritating problem to fix.

The classes have not been recorded since the second class and both of those are no longer available.

JR 

• Like 1

Looks like I am late in the game (149 responses) so I will watch your video. Will you paste it here or start a new thread so I know where to look. Anyway this is awesome your doing this. Hope it goes well and more are offered. 

1 hour ago, ~DOC~ said:

Looks like I am late in the game (149 responses) so I will watch your video. Will you paste it here or start a new thread so I know where to look. Anyway this is awesome your doing this. Hope it goes well and more are offered. 

Sorry, I do not have any videos of the class. I had one and one was errored through Zoom but never recovered. The one I had was deleted due to the legnth and a recent computer issue I needed the space. A lot of off topic convo but that is what this hobby is all about.

Every Saturday there will be  a class unless otherwise posted. You are welcome to join any time.

JR

• Thanks 1

Reminder 

Tomorrow Sept 5       6:00 PM Central Time  

The ones that have been attending and the new members above will get the link later tonight in your email.

Please ensure if you are just signing up for the first time that you either post your email here or PM me the info.

As a reminder class is no longer recorded and I will stay until the last person wants to leave. 

Even if you do not have faces but are new to sequencing you can attend, you may learn enough to get you started.

JR

I just sent an email to the group. 

This email has the "working" link.  My cell # is included as always, just in case you encounter problems.

Hope to see anyone who would like to attend there 6:00 pm tonight (Central Time)  Saturday Sept 5

I will open up between 5:30 and 5:45

JR

• 2 weeks later...

Due to recent storms or the car that hit our cable transfer station a mile away our internet has been intermittent at best. Not the best for a Zoom class so tonights class will have to be cancelled. Sorry guys but its beyond my control.

One good thing about it, I am spending more time working on props and not on the computer.

Please send me a reminder if I promised you a sequence last weekend and you did not receive it. 

Thank you and hopefully this mess will be fixed shortly.

JR

Due to still internet problems once again tonight’s class will be cancelled.

Charter is not doing house calls due to the corona virus and they assure me that are doing everything they can on their end.

I even got the executive branch involved since mine is a business account.

Once again my apologies.

Hope to see everyone next Friday.

JR

• 1 month later...
  • The topic was locked