Light-O-Rama Forums

Singing Face Class

dibblejr

Singing Face Zoom Class Day/ Time  

14 members have voted

1. 1. To best accomodate the most people I am asking for your input.

• Thursday 7:00 PM CT
    • Friday 6:00 PM CT
    • Saturday 12:00 PM CT
    • Saturday 6:00 PM CT

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/20/2020 at 04:45 AM

JR  would love to attend your class. Have missed to this point but would love to attend and learn all I can from you.  Thank You for all you do for everyone.  Please send me info to sign up for your class. MY email is  davejones_136@yahoo.com.   Thanks   dave

davejones_136   will send it out later.

Everyone else hope to see you Saturday at 6:00 pm Central Time

JR

On 6/25/2020 at 2:16 AM, davejones_136 said:

JR  would love to attend your class. Have missed to this point but would love to attend and learn all I can from you.  Thank You for all you do for everyone.  Please send me info to sign up for your class. MY email is  davejones_136@yahoo.com.   Thanks   dave

Sent the info and link to the class. Included the sequence to get you up to date.

JR

Thanks again for JR having this class. I learn something every time. I appreciate all his time he gives us

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Helpusell said:

Thanks again for JR having this class. I learn something every time. I appreciate all his time he gives us

You are very welcome.

Hope to see you next week.

You survived the plum juice.

JR

Hi are you still having any classes or any new ones coming up? I don't know how you find the time to do all the amazing sequences along with helping people. sugarnspice10172@aol.com

Thanks. 

JR

Couldn't make the class, will you be able to send me the video from this week, appreciate it if you can.

Keith

On 6/28/2020 at 2:42 PM, sugarnspice10172@aol.com said:

Hi are you still having any classes or any new ones coming up? I don't know how you find the time to do all the amazing sequences along with helping people. sugarnspice10172@aol.com

Thanks. 

Classes every Saturday Except for holidays. or if someone wishes a side class I am willing to do that as time allows.

Thank you for the kind words

Always time to help others. You never know who you will help and helping others keeps me sharp and even learn from them.

A couple days ago I was texting with a member and sent him a picture of a project I have been working on.

Prior to stating my project I searched the net for what I wanted couldn’t find it.

After he saw my picture he works with stuff that will substitute for the material I was trying to create.

So had it not been for helping him, I would have wasted countless hours re inventing the wheel..

I have had similar results many times.

Hope to see you in class on 11 July but understand if you ca my make it.

JR

** Note

Due to the holiday there will be no scheduled class this Saturday we will resume on 11 July

JR

JR, 

I  would love to attend your class. I have missed everything up to this point but would really like to attend and learn all I can from you.  I really appreciate the sequences you've given me but would like to do some myself.   Please send me info to sign up for your class and if you've recorded any of the prior sessions, I would like to catch up. 

MY email is  j.ian.martin@hotmail.com.  

Thank you very much.   

59 minutes ago, scubanimal said:

JR, 

I  would love to attend your class. I have missed everything up to this point but would really like to attend and learn all I can from you.  I really appreciate the sequences you've given me but would like to do some myself.   Please send me info to sign up for your class and if you've recorded any of the prior sessions, I would like to catch up. 

Thank you very much.   

I will get you the current version of the sequence we have worked on. I believe it should be longer after I did 16 seconds in 6 minutes  during the last class but because I did it by myself I didn't save it LOL.

So we are at about 16 seconds if I recall. It may not seem like a lot but the class is not about the speed, that comes with time and doing it outside a class setting it is about the concept of how I sequence them. I try to explain why I do what I do and as adults I don't feel like muting is necessary so its open for discussion. If it was a paid class I could see the need for muting unless there is a question. Makes sure everyone gets the monies worth out of a session.

Will get you the materials tonight or tomorrow.

JR

Edited by dibblejr

• 2 weeks later...

Its that time again, for those of you wanting to participate. 

Tomorrow, Saturday July 11 @ 6:00 PM  Central Time.

Anyone that hasn't attended and wish to attend sign up here or send me a PM with your email address and I will send you a link and required files.

To those that signed up last week but have not received the files I have been busy but will get them out later this evening.

Thank you to all that attend. The more the merrier.

JR

On 7/1/2020 at 12:44 PM, scubanimal said:

JR, 

Thank you very much.   

Sent you the info

JR

I would love to learn!!! Please include me in the class on July 11 at 6 CST.

iamboody@gmail.com

Mr dibblejr,

Are the recordings available for the previous zoom's?  And tomorrow's as well?

Thanks in advance, for EVERYTHING you do!  Keep up the awesome work!

2 hours ago, Jim Budensiek said:

I would love to learn!!! Please include me in the class on July 11 at 6 CST.

iamboody@gmail.com

Will send you everything later tonight when I get home

JR

JR please will you retry, I did not receive anything?   j.ian.martin@hotmail.com

thank you very much! 

4 hours ago, scubanimal said:

JR please will you retry, I did not receive anything?   j.ian.martin@hotmail.com

thank you very much! 

It was sent at 8:52 am and then I just resent

Resent/ actually forwarded the other with the copy paste from this email. It looks the same though. I didnt get and rejection notice and it is from and to hotmail.

I will check in the morning.

JR

JR  - Totally missed this thread.  I will try to make your next one.  Can you send me the files to catch up? 

RouthHurwitz@gmail.com

THX

21 hours ago, RouthHurwitz said:

JR  - Totally missed this thread.  I will try to make your next one.  Can you send me the files to catch up? 

RouthHurwitz@gmail.com

THX

Will send you the files tonight.

JR