Light-O-Rama Forums

New RGB Singing Faces I'd love to see LOR Create

Orville

After getting my 2 singing trees and playing around with them, I got to thinking, we need a few more varieties for our Christmas Display.

After I got some help in figuring out how to actually set them up in my sequences thanks to JR here, I love how easy these are to actually set up and get operational.

So then I got to thinking of some nice ones I'd love to see LOR create and sell, and this is what I'm thinking, although LOR may have a different view on how to make them and how they'd work.

1. Singing Snowman with animated Top Hat{tilt from side to center to side}

2. Singing Snow Woman {Scarf around her neck that would simulate blowing in a breeze}

3. Singing Angel Male with flapping wing movement{if at all possible}

4. Singing Angel Female with flapping with movement{if at all possible}

All aspects would be accomplished within the Sequencing software that supports these characters.

I know it's too late for such things for 2020, but maybe some new additions for 2021?

BTW: For those that do Halloween{ I don't}, however, I think LOR should also create some singing pumpkins, singing ghosts and singing skeletons for those folks as well.

Just think it'd be nice to have a larger variety of these from Light-O-Rama.

P.S. These may or could possibly already be in the works, but in case they aren't, just thought I'd toss these out there for a few suggestions.

Edited by Orville

• 2 weeks later...

Just a thought here.  I am currently sequencing some singing trees to my halloween display sequences.  However I only run the eyes and mouths..  

Now I am just trying to figure out how to make the eyes look left and or right.

1 hour ago, trooperblazer said:

Just a thought here.  I am currently sequencing some singing trees to my halloween display sequences.  However I only run the eyes and mouths..  

Are you using the Light-O-Rama singing Christmas Trees?   If so, their eyes are only open or closed.  They are not designed for left, right,up or down or any type of angle movements.

1 hour ago, trooperblazer said:

If you are using standard mini lights you can achieve that by using more lights on each side as well as a few more channels on each movement. Its been/ being done on trees and houses.

JR

Edited by dibblejr

I do Halloween as a precursor and set up of many of my controllers and extension cords / enet cabling

This year I plan on taking my Singing RGB Christmas bulbs, throw a large pillow case over each of them so they look like ghosts. Will do eyes and mouth movements. Should look pretty good I thinnk

10 hours ago, jwblazek said:

I do Halloween as a precursor and set up of many of my controllers and extension cords / enet cabling

This year I plan on taking my Singing RGB Christmas bulbs, throw a large pillow case over each of them so they look like ghosts. Will do eyes and mouth movements. Should look pretty good I thinnk

That’s what I just told my friend today. When he mentioned they would get wet I suggested a white kitchen trash bag.

I can’t post his reply here. LOL

JR

Plastic trash bag, good idea, Thanks JR. I'll try it this week, may be a little too "Plastic" for my liking. Not much rain that time of year here in California

Thanks for the intro yesterday as well, was nice putting faces to names during your zoom meeting. Appreciate your sharing your concept, still do not see how you can do that quickly . Looking forward to follow up meeting

-John

• Like 1

• The topic was locked