Light-O-Rama Forums

Patriotic and or fun sequences

bktalon

The wife decided we are going to run a show from Memorial day to after the 4th of July, and shes looking for a few songs,

she would like ...

Sweet Caroline 

Red Solo Cup

and any Patriotic  songs as well as non holiday songs that would be fun.

channel number isnt important, she told me that I can adjust them LOL

we would be very grateful for any an all sequences, Thanks in advance, please send to..      bktalon@gmail.com

James Morris and I have did our parts in Red Solo Cup.

You will have to search and reply within the thread to receive it.

We also sequenced patriotic songs so if you have any in mind if you search you will find them.

If you find James you’ll get the faces that I do with them.

JR

And you'll have to add this at the end of your sequence request or it won't be honored.

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

It's a requirement from many of the folks that share their sequences here now.

This is sad to see that some here now twist the generosity and good will of others into financial self profit.  Its disrespectful.   

Thanks to Orville, James and the other regulars who keep the spirit of the lighting fellowship alive!   We should all continue to strive selflessly to help others as best we can for the intangible benefit to all. 

Remember how confusing and expensive it is to get started.  We need Newbies to help keep this going, and Newbies need all the help they can get.  

Kudos and thanks to all those that have helped us over the years too.  

On 5/8/2020 at 7:47 AM, bktalon said:

The wife decided we are going to run a show from Memorial day to after the 4th of July, and shes looking for a few songs,

she would like ...

Sweet Caroline 

Red Solo Cup

and any Patriotic  songs as well as non holiday songs that would be fun.

channel number isnt important, she told me that I can adjust them LOL

we would be very grateful for any an all sequences, Thanks in advance, please send to..      bktalon@gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

23 hours ago, bktalon said:

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

You have to reply within the individual sequences.

Search and when you find one reply with the statement there.

Thats our proof if needed. Sets a date/ time.

Days of old where we would share our entire drop box was abused.

My apologies.

There may be others sharing their own.

I only speak for James and I.

JR

• The topic was locked