Suggestion for Future - Creating Playback Files Manually

I know that has been talked about in the past. Just trying to maybe get more attention to it so maybe LOR will possibly add this feature back. But I think a lot of people that use S5 would like to be able to create their playback files manually. I know last year I went back to a version of S5 that allowed me to manually create my playback files. I forget what version I was using last year but I never could get my sequences to play and had to go back to an older version to be able to create them. I just hope that when it's time to start my shows, I can get the current version of S5 to work or hope that I will be able to get them to work on an older version to manually create the playback. Anyway this is just a suggestion to LOR. 

Or another option would be to just us the loredit file to play a sequence just like S4 used the LMS file.

Thanks

In 5.4.2 it's easy enough. Use Sequence Compressor to create the show files, then move them to a seperate PC (if needed) Then run the Hub or Show on Demand to create the show.

If this is the way it can stay, I'm ok with it. The whole process got hosed up badly when it changed from creating show files within SE to the Show on Demand creating the files "on the fly" I don't want to go back down that road again.

If you need a tut on how to create show files in 5.4.2, ask and I will put one together.

Alan...

17 minutes ago, default said:

In 5.4.2 it's easy enough. Use Sequence Compressor to create the show files, then move them to a seperate PC (if needed) Then run the Hub or Show on Demand to create the show.

If this is the way it can stay, I'm ok with it. The whole process got hosed up badly when it changed from creating show files within SE to the Show on Demand creating the files "on the fly" I don't want to go back down that road again.

If you need a tut on how to create show files in 5.4.2, ask and I will put one together.

Alan...

Thanks. I’ll check into it more. I just know last year I had issues and saw where a lot of people did. I would still prefer to do it manually though. I’ve been working in IT for the last 16 years and I still do a lot of stuff the old way cause its how I know and like and I can see what’s happening and know if one part of something messes up.  But I’ll check into doing it with 5.4.2

Thanks,

Joey