Light-O-Rama Forums

SINGING TREES SEQUENCES

sysco

Looking for , because it's Christmas by  sidewalk prohpets and let it be Christmas by Alan Jackson any one have these to share  thank you Blair 

2 hours ago, sysco said:

Looking for , because it's Christmas by  sidewalk prohpets and let it be Christmas by Alan Jackson any one have these to share  thank you Blair 

When I get my "stimulus" check and can get my LOR Singing Trees, the Sidewalk Prophets one is in the works.  But can't do anything with it until I can order and get those trees to make sure I'm doing the song justice.   have a friend helping me out now with a few of my songs for 2020, but I want to try and do some of these on my own.  i just need their expertise in seeing how it's done before I strike out on doing it on my own.

But will more than likely share it if I can get the singing trees in early enough and work on the Sidewalk Prophets song.  I love their music, so have several of their Christmas songs slated to be in my show as time permits me to get them done, again, providing I get my trees in early enough and can get it all done.  But may not be ready for this years show.  Maybe 2021 for me.

Edited by Orville

2 hours ago, Orville said:

When I get my "stimulus" check and can get my LOR Singing Trees, the Sidewalk Prophets one is in the works.  But can't do anything with it until I can order and get those trees to make sure I'm doing the song justice.   have a friend helping me out now with a few of my songs for 2020, but I want to try and do some of these on my own.  i just need their expertise in seeing how it's done before I strike out on doing it on my own.

But will more than likely share it if I can get the singing trees in early enough and work on the Sidewalk Prophets song.  I love their music, so have several of their Christmas songs slated to be in my show as time permits me to get them done, again, providing I get my trees in early enough and can get it all done.  But may not be ready for this years show.  Maybe 2021 for me.

Orville thank you that would be very kind of you to  do that. Tried doing the singing trees just  can't get it  also tried doing the sequencing of songs in super star failed  so i bought all my sequences for super star tree all these years got a few from some people here and i thanked them for there help . I thought since i have the sequences rather than buying new ones i thought i take the old ones and put in the singing trees i just bought from holidaycoro  to spruce them up a bit and a lot less costly 

6 hours ago, sysco said:

Orville thank you that would be very kind of you to  do that. Tried doing the singing trees just  can't get it  also tried doing the sequencing of songs in super star failed  so i bought all my sequences for super star tree all these years got a few from some people here and i thanked them for there help . I thought since i have the sequences rather than buying new ones i thought i take the old ones and put in the singing trees i just bought from holidaycoro  to spruce them up a bit and a lot less costly 

Orville is talking about the LOR singing trees. Not the same as the Holiday Coro trees. These are RGB with 4 mouth movements.

Just FYI 

I have about 400 singing tree faces that are free and will do custom sequences through PM's.

I think you have some of mine already.

JR

• Like 1

• The topic was locked