Sharing Griswold Christmas Vacation Intro

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Time to give back to the community It's a unique situation that starts off with the family doing the drum roll for the lights to turn on and then edits into the hallelujah song played in the movi

Nice to see others sharing.  JR

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=190gqQD2IUs

"I would like a copy sent to hutch42888@gmail.com"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

On 11/30/2020 at 10:38 PM, BergysXmas said:

It looks like the original poster may not be watching this currently, does nylons have the mp4 with just the audio portion?  I will sequence and share.. 

I agree with the assessment.  I gave up waiting and created my own version Thanksgiving morning (went live with my show that night).  I captured the movie audio from a clip on YouTube using Audacity, and then found the correct version of Hallelujah Choir used in the movie (it is not called that on iTunes), cut, edited, and smashed the two together using Audacity again.  The sequence took only a couple hours to put together for my show.  I am willing to share my sequence and will start a new topic for it (do not request my version here).  My audio is slightly different than the one here (additional cymbal crash, and slightly less Hallelujah Choir), and am attempting to video it to post.

• 2 weeks later...