Light-O-Rama Forums

The ultimate situation.....

bossgroove

If it were me I would put down the lights and start drinking and staying out late.

No seriously, If this is a spouse we are talking about, I would put down the lights and try and find out what the bigger problem is. It can't just be the lights.

If this is a girl/boyfriend, I would say see ya!!

bossgroove wrote:

What if you were told, "It's your stupid lights or me!"

its a wife move. my wife said that to me 2 years ago. so I got her involved and she now runs the shows. and the schedule. so try getting her involved.

Get her involved.... I made mine do the website and all the voice work(she's a DJ)...

Now she can't wait to start working chirstmas, and has no problems with me filling the living room in march with props I am building for next december...

Wife left me for someone else last October, but wants to come back, but had issues with my spending. Her being gone allowed me to go LOR this year. Been with girlfriend for almost as long as wife has been gone, but is starting to say that I care more about my display than I do her. I assured her it's crunch time right now, and I'll see you in January.

Where's the problem then?

The wife is gone, the girlfriend is on hold, lights are on... look for a new one when the dust settles after the holidays and be done.....