Light-O-Rama Forums

Refurbished Computers

Bigfrog 59

So do to a number of factors (mainly health issues) I wasn’t able to put up my Christmas display for 2019, that being said it gave my plenty of time to pursue my other addiction, I mean hobby, which is refurbishing old computers. Quite a few people in our community bring me their old computers for parts or Ill grab the ones in the electronics pile at the landfill, I fix or refurbish the ones worth doing then donate them to whoever needs one (seniors, low income homes etc.). At this time I find myself with supply out weighing demand so I thought I would turn to the forum to see if anyone was interested in a spare or backup computer. These are not super power house units but they could be used as a backup unit for your show or a second computer for programming or what ever. At present I have 5 units available for free you just pay the shipping. If you are interested in one I can send pics, PM me your E-mail and shipping address and I can check how much it will cost to ship. Depending on the shipping cost it may or may not be worth it but we really won’t know until we try right. Anyway I just thought I`d throw it out there.

1. Asus Desktop Windows 7 Home Premium AMD A-4 6300 3700 ghz 4 gb Ram

2. Asus Laptop I-3 2310 M 2.1 ghz Windows 7 Home Premium 6 gb Ram, 500 gig HD

3. HP Desktop Intel Quad core Q8300 2.5 ghz 1 Terra  HD, 8 gb Ram, 250 gb HD (
    onboard network card not working, need nic card)

4. HP Desktop Windows 10 Intel I-3 2120 3.30 ghz, 4 gb Ram, 500 gb HD (250 X2)

27 minutes ago, Bigfrog 59 said:

Asus Laptop I-3 2310 M 2.1 ghz Windows 7 Home Premium 6 gb Ram, 500 gig HD

Interested in this one, to 43615. I have someone that just asked me If I have a spare for there child who is now doing school from home because of the quarantine.

I dont have one but this Asus would work just fine for them.  Let me know and I will contact them and tell them what you are offering.

thanks

dennis 

• The topic was locked