sequencing for season

musicman130

I was wondering how everyone else is doing on their sequencing for the year since it's mid october now. I have 4 done and 2 to go. 1 is just updating one from last year and adding the new channels in it and putting things in on those channels at times, not hard. The other one I haven't started yet! :shock:

The good thing, is the 1 that I haven't started is a TSO one and those go relatively smoothly, at least for me, compared to other songs which I struggled on for a while.

Rob

I have been done for 6 weeks now, have a 20 min program with 6 songs & Demented Elf voiceovers. Now I am going through all my lights to check for burned out bulbs & cercuits. I will start 11/3 putting up my lights & hope to be done by 11/23 so I have a few nights for test runs to get the bugs out before going live 11/28

Mike

I have been programming since last November when I got my one and only controller. (16ch). I have over 30 songs sequenced for this year, all for 16ch. I am running a 10 pumkin, 3 flood light Halloween show right now and everytning works fine. (only 5 songs). With Ramsey FM25B transmitter on 103.9

For Christmas I plan on having 5 different songs each night for 6 nights and Saturday night ALL the songs will play, over 2 hours of music until 2AM.

Already most of my small town is coming out every night to see the pumpkins. I had the GE Mr. Christmas last year.

I might get one more controller in the next year or so. For me, less is more. I would like to include my neighbors house with wirless connections.

Slowly working on getting my new channels added to my old sequences. I didn't start until about 2 weeks ago and am only working an hour or 2 every night or so... S2 sure makes the process go faster than it used to, I must say... Although every time I sequence, I come up with more little items for my "wish list" (for example, why doesn't ctrl-A mean select all like it's supposed to-- I never create animated sequences and even if I did I'd rather have the shortcut for the Window-standard "select all" ;)

-Tim

I would like a setting in preferences that allows ctrl a to be select all, select row, or select column.

I would also like Crosshairs on the mouse pointer that are a definable length in a preference setting. That way I KNOW i am on the right cell lining up with ones above.

I have a whole list of those type of things!

Rusty