Light-O-Rama Forums

Christmas Expo Las Vegas

cdlouke

Hey Gang, I am planning on attending the expo in Vegas this coming July. I am wondering on the value of attending the pre expo LOR immersion class verses  just attending LOR classes included with the registration. The immersion class is an added expense. Is it worth the money? I have been using LOR for about 6 years but have been using bought, borrowed or instant sequences that I have shaped to my setup. I am pretty loss when attempting to make my own original sequences and want to step-up my game. 

I am running 64 channels of LEDs, 2 pixie 16 for 2 trees and a pixie 8 for my 30 foot arches.

Has anyone taken the immersion classes?

I tried to reach their website on my phone and laptop and christmasexpo.com isn't working. Either they have server issues or my phone and laptop have traffic issues.

The website finally came up, and now I'm trying to convince my son-in-law we need a guys trip to Vegas. 🤣

I have spoken with Drew Hickman on the phone, through text messages and email many times over last year. He is professional, patient and extremely knowledgeable. I'd go to either of the pre-conference classes he is going to teach. And afterwards I'd shake his hand for all the help he's provided. Just my humble opinion.

Drew Hickman is AWESOME. He knows his stuff and is extremely helpful. I just so sad I can't make the expo. 😞 Family cruise to Alaska. I'd rather be in his class.

4 hours ago, LightsWithSoul said:

So excited to hear that it's in Vegas this year! Definitely going to stop by and check it out.

I don't know, you gonna be able to travel that far? 😀

• Haha 2

• 8 months later...
38 minutes ago, Jack said:

Hey Jim, Is this show the one that has the trade show and LOR classes or something else?

That's it.  Postponed until 2021.

• The topic was locked