Light-O-Rama Forums

Maxtix singing face animation

Box on Rails

no i use it to do the face movement then convert and paste it in to my lms i still use the master mp3 in the lms it just for face mouth movement

1 hour ago, james morris said:

no i use it to do the face movement then convert and paste it in to my lms i still use the master mp3 in the lms it just for face mouth movement

Thanks, was curious if for a long vocal sequence, the timing might get a little off, but I guess that if it did, just chop it up into smaller segments.

I did a 7 min song no lost of time at all the phonic mind only allows 6 min only you pay 1.99 per song I spent 120 .00. Before I found the other program if you get it can tell you how to use it

Edited by james morris
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, james morris said:

I did a 7 min song no lost of time at all the phonic mind only allows 6 min only you pay 1.99 per song I spent 120 .00. Before I found the other program if you get it can tell you how to use it

Thanks, probably will in a month.

• 1 year later...

I found the solution. Here's an update to my issue with using Papagayo for matrix animation. What I was doing was making 10 Motion effect channels for the matrix one for each mouth movement, I had made 10 pictures of a Christmas tree that had all 10 Mouth positions for each. I was using the clipboard I created with Papagayo to LOR program into the 10 Motion effects. As the video in the above thread shows, The data is imported from the clipboard as a white Color wash in the motion effect rows. I needed to convert this data from a color wash to a picture effect for the 10 different mouth positions. The only way I was able to do it was each channel and each light data location one at a time changing that short clip to the picture I need to play for the animation. It took Hours and Hours to do, so I scrubbed the matrix for 2020. I don't know if this is a new feature but I found the solution. It's called Modify Existing Effects (Shift + M) and here's how it works. Once I have the 10 Papayagu Channel data from each clipboard placed in the sequence where they need to be. I then highlight a row to be changed. So motion effect row 1 on the Matrix is the A effect of Papagayo. I highlight the entire row by hitting the R key.  With the entire  "A" row Highlighted I hit Shift+M. This brings up the motion effects editor and the effect is a white color wash. I change the effect to the picture effect and load the Picture that corresponds to Papagayo "A" position. Then I hit OK. Every place on the "A" row where the Picture is supposed to come on is now changed from the white color wash to the Papagayo "A" picture. you will need to do this for all 10 animation positions. It doesn't take long at all. I also figured out a new way of doing Papagayo type animation for a matrix using Custom effects rows. This new method is even easier. anyways my issue is solved and 2021 will have a Matrix this year. 

28 minutes ago, Box on Rails said:

I found the solution. Here's an update to my issue with using Papagayo for matrix animation. What I was doing was making 10 Motion effect channels for the matrix one for each mouth movement, I had made 10 pictures of a Christmas tree that had all 10 Mouth positions for each. I was using the clipboard I created with Papagayo to LOR program into the 10 Motion effects. As the video in the above thread shows, The data is imported from the clipboard as a white Color wash in the motion effect rows. I needed to convert this data from a color wash to a picture effect for the 10 different mouth positions. The only way I was able to do it was each channel and each light data location one at a time changing that short clip to the picture I need to play for the animation. It took Hours and Hours to do, so I scrubbed the matrix for 2020. I don't know if this is a new feature but I found the solution. It's called Modify Existing Effects (Shift + M) and here's how it works. Once I have the 10 Papayagu Channel data from each clipboard placed in the sequence where they need to be. I then highlight a row to be changed. So motion effect row 1 on the Matrix is the A effect of Papagayo. I highlight the entire row by hitting the R key.  With the entire  "A" row Highlighted I hit Shift+M. This brings up the motion effects editor and the effect is a white color wash. I change the effect to the picture effect and load the Picture that corresponds to Papagayo "A" position. Then I hit OK. Every place on the "A" row where the Picture is supposed to come on is now changed from the white color wash to the Papagayo "A" picture. you will need to do this for all 10 animation positions. It doesn't take long at all. I also figured out a new way of doing Papagayo type animation for a matrix using Custom effects rows. This new method is even easier. anyways my issue is solved and 2021 will have a Matrix this year. 

At first I thought you had discovered a new talent and method until I realized I was watching some sort of gaming animation video. LOL (ad)

However, you still did a great job with your matrix face. Very well done.

JR

Edited by dibblejr
  • Thanks 1