Light-O-Rama Forums

Pixie 8 controller issue

jgcorl

So I posted before about a power supply issue to my pixie 8 controller, but it did not fix my issue.  Right now when I run a sequence through my controller, ports 1-4 light up correctly, but ports 5-8 only light up the first 3 pixels in the strand.  I have 2, 200W power supplies, each feeding one side of the controller.  I tried resetting my controller and putting the latest firmware on it, but it still does the same thing.  Not sure if it is a faulty card, or if something is wired incorrectly.  I cannot attach a picture, because the file is too large.  If you need to see the picture of my card, please message me.  Any help is appreciated, I almost got through all my bugs with updating my show and christmas is 10 days away!

The card is registered as unit 9 (confirmed on HU). I put the prop as a 180 tree and it automatically read 9, 0A-0F and 10.  I set it to recognize as rgb pixels with no motion effect rows.  They are ccrII ribbons.

They light up as they should, yes.  I have not tried any motion effects yet.  But the first 4 light up just fine.  I attached a picture of the other night when I was trying things out.

VideoCapture_20191211-201250.jpg

• The topic was locked