Light-O-Rama Forums

Adding arch effects to an existing sequence

bbig

I've added 6 arches to my show and have and everything appears to be working.  However, I'm not sure how I would add arch effects to an existing sequence.  Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks 

Yep, I said that wrong.  I physically installed them and I'm configuring the controller now.  Once I do that, I would like to add some arch effects to existing sequences.  Would I create them in a new sequence and cut and paste into the existing sequence with the associated timings?

There is no easy way to combine sequence parts like that.  In S4 you add the new channels to the bottom of track one of an existing sequence.   After you are confident the new channels are setup properly in that one sequence,  you export the channel configuration to a file.  Then you import that configuration into your other sequences.    You didnt say are what kind of arches these are?  Regular channels or pixel arches?

14 hours ago, ItsMeBobO said:

There is no easy way to combine sequence parts like that.  In S4 you add the new channels to the bottom of track one of an existing sequence.   After you are confident the new channels are setup properly in that one sequence,  you export the channel configuration to a file.  Then you import that configuration into your other sequences.    You didnt say are what kind of arches these are?  Regular channels or pixel arches?

I am using the square pixels in seeder tube.