Light-O-Rama Forums

16x25 pixel tree sequence

Gmiller4

Is anyone willing to help share a file for the 16x25 lor tree? I have it setup and have setup some random effects but am lost with setting up things like the minions on my intro the Grinch or Santa onto the tree. If anyone could possibly help send me something, I could then use it to learn from as I am a visual person.  I promise to never share your file with anyone and understand that it is originally owned by the sender, this will be used for personal use in my show. Thank you so much in advance for any help..

Email wmgmiller4@gmail.com 

Edited by Gmiller4
Forgot my email

Request any of James Morris sequences they are 16x50 but work great all you need to do is go I. To SS and adjust them , takes a few seconds and you are gtg.

16x25 are hard to come by and Brian only has a small number of them.

superstarlights.com 

If you scroll to the bottom there is a vis file to assist with sequencing.

But if you have SS James and I have a bunch to share.

JR

On ‎12‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 3:50 PM, dibblejr said:

Request any of James Morris sequences they are 16x50 but work great all you need to do is go I. To SS and adjust them , takes a few seconds and you are gtg.

16x25 are hard to come by and Brian only has a small number of them.

superstarlights.com 

If you scroll to the bottom there is a vis file to assist with sequencing.

But if you have SS James and I have a bunch to share.

JR

jr I bought super star you said in post there is a vis file to assist with sequencing to change the 16x50 to a 16x25 is that here in the fourm or in the super star program thank for helping

8 hours ago, keithandrews said:

jr I bought super star you said in post there is a vis file to assist with sequencing to change the 16x50 to a 16x25 is that here in the fourm or in the super star program thank for helping

Go to Superstarlights.com scroll to bottom of either the main page or purchase sequence page. I can’t remember which one.

You will find the vis for the tree and instructions on how to load it in SS

• The topic was locked