Light-O-Rama Forums

Getting Hresult:0x80040154 Regdb_E_ClassNotReg

ISPGeek

Trying to run Pixel Editor 4.4 after fresh install and registration on two different boxes,  1 Win 10 1 Win 7 Pro both getting the above error no matter what I try see screen shot.  Please help need to get this going asap!  Please disregard my profile I'm running 4.4.1 not 5 rev software right now.  I upgraded not realizing the new software was totally new and no time to convert everything now....but I digress....I'm only getting the error below when I try to run the editor...everything else is working fine.   

LORPIXERR.png

Edited by ISPGeek

Your profile shows version 5.3.10 with a license level of Standard. Are you reverting back? If so you need to do a complete uninstall and delete the LOR folder in the Programs folder and/or do a registry wipe as a uninstall still leaves some files behind which can hinder going backwards.

I guess I'm gonna have to contact support.  I have tried yet another copy of the software and version still no dice on either I'm totally stumped.        

You rock Phil!   Thank you very much, that problem now solved.    I'll have plenty more questions soon enough but for now major progress thanks to you.