Carol of the Bells David Foster

bcdmahn

Anyone able to share this sequence? I purchased the cd online and am having the damdest time getting this sequenced.

I am currently running a 32 channel show and the one from Lorsequences I cant seem to get the timing right.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Tom

Feel free to email me at bcdmahn@gci.net

You might need to edit the song to get the sequence to fit the first note. After that, listen to your song and see if it was edited for length.

Good Luck (I do not have that sequence)

I also am interested in finding this sequence.. I have 144 channels, but am willing to take anyting I can find.

The file at lorsequences.com is not even close to any normal timing... it appears to be sequenced by someone who need to find a metronome fo thier computer :P.

Tom, If I do not get any responses, i will do it myself, and send you a clean copy.

Thanks,

Scott

bcdmahn and stachows, just sent e-mails with Monique Carol of the Bells sequences and mp3's, hope they help, Bill

Biscuit476 thank your very muuhc, that is nive version of the song. The timings are much different, btu I may be ablt to work with them if necessary

Thanks Again!

Thanks again as always gang!

I got exactly what I was looking for and was able to incorporate it into this years show.

Thanks much,

Tom

• 2 weeks later...

bisquit476 wrote:

bcdmahn and stachows, just sent e-mails with Monique Carol of the Bells sequences and mp3's, hope they help, Bill

do you think maybe I could have it too please