Light-O-Rama Forums

Sharing , You make it feel like christmas , singing tree

Slowpoke

Just finished it last night. You make it feel like Christmas by Blake Shelton and Gwen stefani. Just finished the voice part no house lights yet . 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Slowpoke

• SimmonsLights

• markwalborn

• country christmas

oh my gosh My family loves this song.  Will you mind sharing?  My email is tommarino@hotmail.com  I will be using it in our display only and will not be selling it any way.

Merry Christmas!

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Might be a long shot, but could you send me what you have for "You Make It Feel Like Christmas" to msknobel@gmail.com. Thanks!

Hi there!  If you care to share what you have for this song I would greatly appreciate it.  My email is Mk.young@hotmail.com.

Thanks!

Yes! I am brand new to LOR and overwhelmed in trying to figure out the software to get my singing trees to do anything for the holidays. Any help appreciated if you're willing to share.

dchrismartin@gmail.com

• 2 weeks later...

May I have a copy please

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

sevierholidays@gmail.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

would like a copy sent to willisl3@yahoo.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show
 only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not
 make it mine to share".

• 3 months later...

Would love to have the singing trees for this song.  farrell_michelle@yahoo.com

-Michelle

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show
 only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not
 make it mine to share".

I would also like copy of the singing faces if you are still willing to share.

hall.a.day.lights@gmail.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show
 only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not
 make it mine to share".

Thanks

I would enjoy a copy to add to the show this year. 

I just moved from the midwest to the northeast last month and am playing a lot of catch up!

Thanks

Vinkdragon@sbcglobal.net

Hello

Would I be able to get a copy Thank you so much for sharing. Brendaels@yahoo.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show
 only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not
 make it mine to share"

Hello

I would love to get a copy? Thank you so much for sharing. jstur23@aol.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show
 make it mine to share"

Would love to have the singing trees for this song.  wernimontbrian@gmail.com

-Brian

make it mine to share".

I would love a copy of this also.  If you have a house version would be great also.  thompsonlou@tds.net

make it mine to share".

Thanks, Kevin