Light-O-Rama Forums

Arithmetic Overflow

bbrescia

Further - whenever I create a new musical sequence, if I assign my "2019-11-20" preview (attached), I get the error:

AN ERROR OCCURRED WHILE CHANGING THE PREVIEW. YOU SHOULD IMMEDIATELY CLOSE THE SEQUENCE WITHOUT SAVING.

Arithmetic operation resulted in an overflow.

This same preview works with all of my other existing musical sequences.

2019-11-20 BC.lorprev

I doubt it's the hyphens - ALL of my sequences and most of my previews have hyphens in the name.

I tried a simple name "new", which did not work - same error. By the way, this sequence has all green check marks - no errors or even warnings. I haven't come across this error before but it's very frustrating because I still have two more songs to add to my set.

There is a problem with the group "Group - Trees (Traditional)" -- notice the negative size below. I recommend changing the arrangement for that group to None.

image.png

Matt, thanks very much for your help. I went ahead and deleted the group altogether - problem solved - heck, I'm not even using those trees this year! I appreciate your fast response and I should have remembered that most arithmetic errors are a result of out of bounds arrays in software.

Bob - Shiloh Road Lights - Odessa, TX