Light-O-Rama Forums

AlphaPix Classic 16 E1.31 set up multi boxes

Richard365

I am running one AlphaPix Classic 16  - E1.31 for my mega tree IP address 192.168.1.50 that is running fine with the programs I bought for mega tree.  I have another AlphaPix Classic 16  - E1.31 contoler running lights on the fence Smart C-9 bulbs and smart bullets for Star and 2 snow flakes. I been just using test mode to run them. If I start to program. What IP address should I use??? I also have another  AlphaPix Classic 16  - E1.31 running candycanes with Smart / Pixel RGB LED Rectangle Module on test mode. What IP address should I use? same with roof outline I have c-9 bulbs using another  AlphaPix Classic 16  - E1.31 box. Would I set the IP like this ; 192.168.1.51 & 192.168.1.52 ; 192.168.1.53 ?????

ok, If I turn down the brightness by going on the web IP address page. If I unplug  cat5 cable from the box. would the lights stay dim, do I have to keep the cat5 cable plugged in to keep brightness down.

Why would you do that.

If it is like Falcons it will stay in the last test mode, even unplugged

Edited by PhilMassey

right now everythings on test mode except the mega tree, until I learn to program my lights.  I have the older version of LOR4. seems like more people use xlights to make programs. watching youtube videos trying to get idea which I should use.

Ok, now I have cat5 cable hooked up. I am using LOR . I need the YouTube link. That let's me to operate the box from the computer.  

29 minutes ago, Richard365 said:

Ok, now I have cat5 cable hooked up. I am using LOR . I need the YouTube link. That let's me to operate the box from the computer.  

Do you know how to set up E1.31 in LOR? Networking knowledge is a plus.

It's been 4 years . I had holiday coro  talked me threw it for my mega tree. Why I am looking for video to watch or instructions.

5 minutes ago, Richard365 said:

It's been 4 years . I had holiday coro  talked me threw it for my mega tree. Why I am looking for video to watch or instructions.

Search YouTube for "Configuring Alphapix with LOR", lots of videos come up.

Setting up E1.31 in LOR is easy - I have about 140 universes of E1.31.  In an hour or two I can get on the phone with you to help you out.  If you have TeamViewer on your computer, I can have you remote into mine and I can show you what I do.

• Thanks 1

Ready to torch everything.  Brand new  control box not working right. Bad connections in it. LOR S4 program  keeps coming up not responding. New Back porch spotlight not working. I dont need this extra stress.