Light-O-Rama Forums

Help me whit pixcon16

Pioerpaolo

Hi guys, I can't get the pixcon16 to work. I'll explain. I have 3, one works, with ip 192.168.1.110 multicast, from uni1 to uni16, so far everything is ok.
another that I had already from last year, as soon as I turn it on, trying a simple string and chain of bulbs, it lights up immediately without the test command. I've tried all the channels and it's always the same. Same thing happens to me with the card I bought a month or two ago, taken as a reserve, but neither did she. I tried to move the jumpers from Esta to lor but nothing. You know how to help me, that 8 is approaching. Thanks
Pierpaolo happy grandfather

14 minutes ago, Pioerpaolo said:

Hi guys, I can't get the pixcon16 to work. I'll explain. I have 3, one works, with ip 192.168.1.110 multicast, from uni1 to uni16, so far everything is ok.
another that I had already from last year, as soon as I turn it on, trying a simple string and chain of bulbs, it lights up immediately without the test command. I've tried all the channels and it's always the same. Same thing happens to me with the card I bought a month or two ago, taken as a reserve, but neither did she. I tried to move the jumpers from Esta to lor but nothing. You know how to help me, that 8 is approaching. Thanks
Pierpaolo happy grandfather

If lights are coming on as soon as you apply power then start the Control Panel in LOR. Starting the Control Panel will normally gain control of the boards and shut the lights off.

33 minuti fa, il signor P ha detto:

Se le luci si accendono non appena sono attive, selezionate il Pannello di controllo in LOR. L'avvio del pannello di controllo normalmente acquisisce il controllo delle schede e spegne le luci.

from the NP panel do not turn on and do not turn off

Edited by Pioerpaolo

• The topic was locked