Light-O-Rama Forums

Lights turn off after the show when stated not to turn off

MrCntry

Hello,

I had this problem last year but it was a year ago when I first used the Light Linker  for a box farther away.

I can't remember how I fixed this issue.    After the show schedule all the lights are supposed to come back on.  All the lights connected to boxes that are hardwired all come back on after the show.   All the boxes that are connected with light linkers don't come back on after the show.  They remain off.    They work perfect during the show but after the show all the lights turn off on those boxes.   Hoping someone can help.  I lost my setups from last year as the Hard drive crashed.  I still had the sequences but the way I had the show set up was lost.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

When I use the show builder it creates an all on for when the show ends.    I was messing with it tonight and watched the show go thru the sequences.   At the end of the sequences my lights seem to always fade off at the end of the song.  After all the sequences finish it pushes the all lights on command.   All boxes that are hard wired with Cat5 all come on like they are supposed to.  All the ELL boxes don't come back on.

I just figured out a work around.  I modified my sequences where all the lights come on at the end of the song.  Doing this, all the light linker connected controllers keep the lights on after the show.