Light-O-Rama Forums

My life without my Wife

Bruce Womack

Dale W wrote:

There are two books I would recommend for reading.

1. Death, From Glory to Glory, by Tim O'Leary. It will hopefully offer some insight into why bad things happen to good people. Often we lose focus of the battles we are in after a tragedy of this magnitude. If you want a copy, I will happily give you a copy of the book - pm me your address and it is yours.

2. A Place Called Heaven - by Richard Sigmund - It tells the story of Richard Sigmund, who was in a wreck, killed, sent to a hospital an awakened in the hospitial morgue 8 hours later. He went Heaven and his book describes the sights and sounds of things he witnessed while he was there (I do not have a copy of this book to give to you, you will have to search Amazon or elsewhere for it).

Our lives are but a wisp of smoke in comparison to eternity. I empathise for you and your loss as it is beyond description. But there is hope in knowing that soon (relative to eternity), you and she will be reunited.

Dale

Thank you Dale, I would like a copy of the book. Let me know how much it is and I will send you a check....Bruce Womack - 642 C.R. 4335 - Woodville, TX. 75979.........

Thank you again.....

Bruce,

I am sadden by this. I know you are at a loss right now. You are wisely looking to the Lord to help you get through this. He will help you and be your guiding light. I will pray for you. I admire the positive direction you have taken.

Michael Beason

Thank all of you for all the kind words and Prayers. Through the LORD I will make it. He need her with him. It is not for us to wonder why, but to go forward and remember. Some how and some way the lights will go on. With my recent surgery and my disability, I will do it with the stength that I will receive from Heaven.........Once Again, Thank All of YOU!!!!!!!!!
She is with our creator and savior................

Bruce,

I am extremely sorry to hear about your loss. But I am very glad to hear that you know she is in a much better place. I am also glad to read that you are going to still do your lights this year. I am sure she will enjoy looking down and seeing them. She will have the best view.

God bless,

Bruce, this is a devastating event that no words can soften or explain.
Your both in our thoughts and prayers.

Daryl and Merry Anne Banks