Light-O-Rama Forums

ccr ribbon

cbraz70

I replaced 2 original ccr ribbons on my super star tree with pixie 2 with ccr II ribbons, when i played a sequence the colors are not the same how do i fix this problem ?

Edited by cbraz70

If by "off" you mean red is blue, blue is green etc, then you need to change the color order in the controller to something other that RGB. BRG for example, until they are correct.

Never had a LOR pixel controller so I can't tell you how to do that.

Look for "color order" in the setup page.

Yes Sorry.. Colors are not the same as the original ccr ribbon when i play  a sequence. Since lor doesn't sell the original ccr anymore, they said that ccr II controller and ribbon would work. The picture below the last 2 right ribbons are not same. 

Edited by cbraz70

Does anyone now where to get ccr-II ribbons from on the light o rama site. I have 2 that I need to replace on my mega tree and can't seem to find them on the site.

Thanks

Kevin

20 hours ago, cbraz70 said:

ccr3.PNG

That looks like the color (RGB) order controller setting needs adjustment. I can't help with WHAT it should NOW be

Im using S4 Hardware utility when i config to brg color setting and when i do a test the colors are correct... close H/U play a sequence and there back to the wrong color again

• The topic was locked