Light-O-Rama Forums

INTRO MUSIC

phawks_99

i emailed judy pancoast about her doing an intro to her song and let me tell ya it was great

but i dont want to mess up my already wonderful sequence by adding the intro to the beggining and end of current song because of timimg will be off

is the someway i can program only the music or rather voice audio file to play instead of a sequence

im using a mini mp3 show director also i dont know if that helps answer my question or not but anyhow im hoping to here from someone soon

phawks_99 wrote:

i emailed judy pancoast about her doing an intro to her song and let me tell ya it was great

but i dont want to mess up my already wonderful sequence by adding the intro to the beggining and end of current song because of timimg will be off

is the someway i can program only the music or rather voice audio file to play instead of a sequence

im using a mini mp3 show director also i dont know if that helps answer my question or not but anyhow im hoping to here from someone soon

Go to:

http://audacity.sourceforge.net/

and download this very nice free sound editor. Import the Pancoast song into it, then import the intro and place the intro anywhere you want in the song. Finally, export the final mix to a mp3 and your timings will not be affected.

Charles

You can create a small sequence using the intro and closing as the sound files and install that at the beginning and end of the song sequence in your show. That way your song sequences is unaffected by the intro/closing.

Brian