Light-O-Rama Forums

Into The Unknown Frozen 2 Lms Pixel Tree Face Matrix

james morris

sorry, not sure if you saw my post...

"I would like a copy sent to Matt.Kurdziel@gmail.com"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

I would like a copy sent to krisc7652@gmail.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

I would like a copy sent to kodeyh@gmail.com

hi James ,

"I would like a copy sent to aiellochris81@gmail.com

thank you !

Hi James I would like to have this please 

"I would like a copy sent to tikaice@gmail.com"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

I would love a copy sent to holidaylightfun@gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

As always, thank you!

"I would like a copy sent to darstlightshow@gmail.com"

please send me a copy kfandrews2003@yahoo.com "I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

"I would like a copy sent to srschneider163@gmail.com"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

I would like a copy sent to jason@jasongaylord.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

Appreciate it!

I would like a copy sent to  dr.konabear@gmail.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share"

I appreciate all you do and would never sell any of the sequences.

thanks James

On 12/5/2019 at 8:07 AM, james morris said:

Sent

Not sure if you are still sharing this, but may I get a copy mkisner62@gmail.com.  Thank you.  It is for my kids.

mkisner put this in your post first

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

Sent to rest